Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Buying Q & A Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple. Visit AutomotiveHelper.com for useful car buying tools and research. Also, check out Vehicle History Reports to help you avoid chances of finding a lemon.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-06-2015, 11:41 PM   #1
crawford786
AF Newbie

Question Should I buy a used car or fix this one ?

Just a quick rundown...

I currently have a 2005 Mazda 3 (5-speed manual) that is 10 years old at this point and its starting to show its age.. I've recently had to buy a whole new transmission clutch, and a air compressor for it. Additionally the car has 225,000 miles on it , and i do about 20 miles 1 way to work each day. Tax time is approaching and I was wondering would it be beneficial to continue fixing on the Mazda 3 or put down on a gently used car????.. (maybe a chevy malibu or toyota camry.
crawford786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 02:37 PM   #2
Ninersfan415
AF Newbie

Re: Should I buy a used car or fix this one ?

I'd suggest buying a used car. Nothing good is going to come out of constantly working on your '05 Mazda. I recently found the best way on Earth to buy a used car. Using a company called Instamotor I was able to find decently priced options and eventually find the Prius for me. Instamotor is free to use and their process alleviates so much of the stress from buying a used car. I was able to connect with legit sellers avoiding the usual Craigslist scams and insane dealer ship up charge. They put all their cars through a multi-point mechanical inspection, gave me a free carfax, and handled the DMV transfer paperwork. They even found me a cheaper insurance premium and a financing plan that worked with my budget. I had a great experience with them and was very impressed with the service I received. Check out their website here http://bit.ly/1hGs8R9
Ninersfan415 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A