Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Buying Q & A Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple. Visit AutomotiveHelper.com for useful car buying tools and research. Also, check out Vehicle History Reports to help you avoid chances of finding a lemon.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-24-2011, 04:25 PM   #1
projectunceen
AF Newbie

Good pussy magnet car

Alright, before everyone blows up this thread with rude an annoying comments hear me out before you judge. My GF of almost 4 years, the girl i was saving to by a ring for just broke up after I found out she has been cheating on me for quiet sometime with a friend of mine. Apparently Im boring. But anyways Im looking into buying a 2nd car. Kinda like for weekends and special nights, Right now Im just looking for alot of one night stands to get over my ex. hence the "Pussy Magnet Car" comment. My budget 10-20k. I DONT want any rice burners or anything like that, so honda's 240sx's etc... are out. I was thinking a 2001 bmw 7 series (The Transporter car) 06-09 dodge srt8 or if im lucky like a newer 3 series bmw.
MY concern is
1) the 7 series bmw people might think its my parents car. (Im 21 but look like im 17)
Thanks!!!
projectunceen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 04:57 PM   #2
speediva
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to speediva Send a message via Yahoo to speediva
Re: Good pussy magnet car

Pay for a few hookers - you'll get your groove on and it's hella cheaper than a whole new car.

2005 Subaru Forester 2.5X
1997 Honda Civic EX Coupe

Inform yourself:
AF User Guidelines
speediva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:06 AM   #3
Jamesfranklin
Banned

If you are really looking for a new car then try to contact to a car broker .He will bring best offers for you in your preferred budget.
Jamesfranklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:47 AM   #4
oldblu65
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectunceen View Post
Alright, before everyone blows up this thread with rude an annoying comments hear me out before you judge. My GF of almost 4 years, the girl i was saving to by a ring for just broke up after I found out she has been cheating on me for quiet sometime with a friend of mine. Apparently Im boring. But anyways Im looking into buying a 2nd car. Kinda like for weekends and special nights, Right now Im just looking for alot of one night stands to get over my ex. hence the "Pussy Magnet Car" comment. My budget 10-20k. I DONT want any rice burners or anything like that, so honda's 240sx's etc... are out. I was thinking a 2001 bmw 7 series (The Transporter car) 06-09 dodge srt8 or if im lucky like a newer 3 series bmw.
MY concern is
1) the 7 series bmw people might think its my parents car. (Im 21 but look like im 17)
Thanks!!!
Although certain cars may get you more noticed by certain members of the female persuasion , you'll find that in the long run that this attraction is very temporary . The females that do this tend to be very limited in their ability to concentrate on one thing for any length of time . With this group , you become the " flavor of the month " so your time in the spotlight will be very brief . This group is so " material - minded " that your vehicle is what they are attracted to - not you ! You need to change your thoughts on how to attract a female from what car you drive to what kind of person you are . Females like guys who are honest , who listen when they speak , and are sincere in what they say . Just my thoughts - " worth what you paid for them " , good luck !