Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-17-2004, 01:03 AM   #1
cupraNazi
AF Newbie

The car we most dispise from our high school,or work.

Okay, new to this sight, but wants to ask a question. Whats the car and car owner that you most hate among your peers. Mine in this dude named Matt that drives a Golf and he thinks he is so badass in it. I was just at high school orientation and he pulles up it it. Anyways He is touring our group and he leads us outside and says "hey you like that car, that baby is mine" and thinking the whole group is just a bunch of idiots he says "yeh, just built that thing to be a rally car, it's won U.S world rally championship" and a bunch a bullshit like that
Old 08-17-2004, 01:42 AM   #2
ExtreemATV
AF Regular

Re: The car we most dispise from our high school,or work.

ive got a mate like that SCOTT PERRI a little orphan who was dumped as a kid. anyway he clames that he owns a 1998 honda prelude, he sent me some pictures of it, he oviesly diddn't do allot of research and sent me a picture of a car on cardomain.com. when i told him he denied sending me the photoes then i printed them out, then he said that he never wants to show me the real photos because he dosen't trust me. with that stunt i dont think anyone will...
Old 08-17-2004, 02:48 PM   #3
nhstiger75
AF Regular

I know this guy who most recently had a Civic Hatchback. It was the first car 'he' ever did any work on. Of course I did my homework. While he claimed he paid for it he's 20 with no job. He also can't turn a wrench... At all. His grandparents bought it and his dad and grandpa did all the work. I don't disrespect him for not doing the work but I do disrespect him for the twelve cars he's burnt up in four years (yes I'm serious) and the fact that he's spoiled and he's lied just so everyone thinks he's bad. Of course he'll learn a hard lesson if his ever open NOS bottle explodes when he gets rearended or backs into a street light.
nhstiger75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 11:34 PM   #4
ExtreemATV
AF Regular

Quote:
Of course he'll learn a hard lesson if his ever open NOS bottle explodes when he gets rearended or backs into a street light.
thats harsh but yet it is also funny, he deserves what he gets
Old 08-19-2004, 08:59 PM   #5
fender5
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to fender5
theres a guy at my school tyler that has a 71 Chevelle. Mint condition, all the original stuff. It pisses me off because he acts like its his car even though its his dads back. I think its kinda wrong that his first car is a $15,000 car that he never had to work for. So anyways when he eventually scratches it (he will) his dad will probably never let him see the light of day again
fender5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 01:21 PM   #6
Ground Rat
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Ground Rat

There is a lot of rice on base. The worst one is a cavilier with a body kit, wing, and fart can.
'92 Typhoon #591
Ground Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 05:52 PM   #7
Mr.Corolla
AF Regular

The car we most dispise from our high school,or work.

hi
well were do i start? Theres this guy at work called Joffy he has a Astra GSi with all the usual go faster gear on it. anywayz he reakons that his "astra" will be going quicker than my Corolla.The thing that i hate about his car is him he's soooo cocky ( He IS going to crash one day) plus the car aint much to look at its more of a sleeper plus it's an ASTRA i mean com-on he cudda gone for summit half decent like sum kinda nissan ne-way my corolla is gonna have a 4age 20v engine soon and it will kick his arse (my corolla is a G plate currently a 1.3 12v)
thanks for reading my rant i feel better now. :-))
peace out
Chris (Mr Corolla)
Mr.Corolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 09:27 PM   #8
CamaroSSBoy346
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to CamaroSSBoy346

heh. Living in virginia, everyone drives trucks, so i'd have to say, my peers cars that i dislike are some trucks. All my buddies want big redneck trucks, but..i cant compain, i already own one...

I also hate Mustangs. V6 or V8. Just recently 2 kids were going 100+ t-boned another car, and killed the 2 people in the other car. People in my school are too dumb to handle a V8 Mustang. (Even though their is a heavily modified 5.0 Cobra and a bolt on 98 GT at my school). Then every girl i know has or knows someone who has a V6 Mustang. Theirs atleast 3 silver V6 Stangs in the parking lot. Also, some jock owns an Eclipse. Basic ricer BS. My friends think its the shit blah blah, then i go on to say its rice, then they call me an idiot. Nice to know i'm the only person at my school with a Thunderbird LX8.
1992 Lincoln Mark VII LSC 302 H.O, A9L ECU swap, 65mm TB, 73mm Granetelli MAF, FRPP 30lb injectors, Walbro 255, MSD ignition, Powerdyne BD11 supercharger, Efans, T-5 swap w/ FRPP flywheel, Ram HDX clutch and adjustable Steeda clutch quadrant, 4.10 gears, Nitto NT555R radials
2000 OBS Tahoe Z71 6k HIDs, 33" Goodyears. 280k mile daily beater
CamaroSSBoy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 04:22 PM   #9
publicenemy137
AF Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to publicenemy137
lol camaroSSboy, is that eclipse riced out or are you just callin it rice b/c it's an import? I'm in VA also, and yea I see a bunch of stangs everywhere, a lot of V6's also that think they own the road. Car I hate most though is this 16 year old (I think) kid drivin an NSX around, and acts like he's the shit. Obviously his parents gave him it.
Old 08-25-2004, 03:53 AM   #10
kman10587
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to kman10587

Some kid with a 1988 Nissan Pulsar NX SE who is convinced that it is the next Trueno just because it is DOHC. Nevermind that it is FWD :/
kman10587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 11:39 PM   #11
LEGO MY E
AF Enthusiast

Not having one.
LEGO MY E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 12:17 AM   #12
Layla's Keeper
Supermodified

Hmm, back at high school the most annoying car was this one rattletrap 1985 Chevy Celebrity (or something similar) that had ten tons of worthless stereo equipment in the trunk. Every damn day after school the dumbass from "West Side Clownin", as it read on his windshield, was out there rattling his trunklid with some regurgitated white bread white boy rap.

Most hilarious thing was when our school's top drag guy, Tim Beres, pulled up alongside him one day with uncorked headers and proceeded to drown him out with an extended burnout.

And when I say top guy, I mean top guy. Tim's car was a 1968 Chevelle with a single four barrel 396 that was 'effin built. Thing ran 10.70's on Mickey's.
Old 09-04-2004, 11:13 AM   #13
Need4Speed0530
AF Newbie

Kid at school had a 95 eclipse, I had a 95 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD. He told me and everybody that him and his dad put a hemi in his eclipse.. HAHA, god it was funny.
Old 09-05-2004, 12:27 AM   #14
LEGO MY E
AF Enthusiast

The car I most despised from high school? The one I didn't have!! I went to high school in a redneck/hick town, and (ashamedly) I even found myself in envy of the guys who owned a Pontiac and (worse yet) a Ford Courier pickup (puke yellow, I might add!)!

However, I believe that NOT having my rich daddy (which I didn't have) buy me a vehicle (which also I didn't have in H.S.) helped me to build character! One lesson I learned is that NOTHING worth having is handed to you on a silver platter! If you TRULY expect to be happy with what you have, you've got to EARN it!

So to all the PRICKS that had a Toyota Tacoma w/ KICK ASS BASS and got all the (whore) chicks (and happened to all be JOCKS the same)?? Now, "BAG MY GROCERIES!!! (Courtesy of http://maddox.xmission.com/dumbassjocks.html)

LEGO
LEGO MY E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004, 12:57 AM   #15
TheSilentChamber
Forunn Daberator

Back in high school there was a guy that had a mavric that thought he was the baddest person to ever walk on earth, allways talking about how fast his car was and stuff. At the time I was driving a civic (nothing rice on it, basicly stock at that time) but I had a 77 AMC Gremlin I was building (http://www.geocities.com/tsc_kustomz/index.htm) so even though it wasnt street legal yet I drove it up there and of corse he started talking so I got in his face and told him to stop talking shit unless he accually raced me and beat me, wasnt but a few days latter he ran his car off the road and totaled it. Everyone messed with him for being to scared to race me so he wrecked his car.

TheSilentChamber is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General