Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling
Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-14-2003, 02:53 PM   #1
Ibaneezer
AF Regular

Question AcuStion dealers in US

I was wondering what you guys thought was the most reliable AcuStion dealer in the US??? I'm looking for their 1/12 motorcycle chain and sprocket set, or their complete Kawasaki Ninja ZX-12R set.

The set that I would love to have is the set at the bottom of this page.... http://www.interq.or.jp/japan/acusti...ex.html2e.html
But they're Acupuncture Takenaka' originals and I'm not sure if you can buy them from anywhere else.

Thanks in advance for any help
Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the matrix. You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.
Ibaneezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2003, 02:54 PM   #2
Ibaneezer
AF Regular

Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the matrix. You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.
Ibaneezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2003, 03:34 PM   #3
_835_
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to _835_ Send a message via Yahoo to _835_
Re: AcuStion dealers in US

Not in US, but in CANADA, you can ask Don from RACING RESIN (www.racingresin.com), i am sure he can help you, he sell Acution PE Part for car, so he may sell the one for motorcycle.

Cheers

IN PROGRESS / WAITING Too much to list all And so many project in my head....
_835_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 01:50 PM   #4
Grampas Club
AF Newbie

Re: Re: AcuStion dealers in US

Quote:
Originally Posted by _835_
Not in US, but in CANADA, you can ask Don from RACING RESIN (www.racingresin.com), i am sure he can help you, he sell Acution PE Part for car, so he may sell the one for motorcycle.

Cheers
I had great luck with Don at Racing Resin with getting me some hard to find Acu-Stion pieces.

They do have the motorycle chain...I checked recently.

Good luck!

In Progress

Finished
Grampas Club is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling