Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Pontiac > Fiero
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 04:25 PM   #1
sd4Jim
AF Newbie

Super Duty Engine 3.0L (SD4) For Sale

I have a 1988 Super Duty Fiero that I am trying to sell. (I am moving overseas) Engine is a 3.0 liter Super Duty (5 main SD block, new) with SD steel crank. JE flat top pistons, MSD ignition, Ultradyne roller cam, Edelbrock intake,Super Duty Aluminum head, Del West Titanium valves and keepers, Jessell roller rockers, Isky roller lifters, Manley connecting rods, Super Trapp exhaust(4 exiting center rear) GM electronic V-8 distributor (every other hole plugged off) Super duty clutch. This car has never been abused. Too much money involved. But I will tell you it is very fast. I built and installed the engine in a salvage title car before the car was finished. (It was hit in the Driver's door) After I installed the engine I was told that the body was the best that could be done. Door fits well, closes tight, but there is an imperfection where the body molding fits at the windshield near the top driver’s corner. The door window doesn't seal perfectly at the top. Otherwise body is in great condition. Car has a GT front nose with spoiler, Rare Mecham racing ground effects kit. (Probably the only one left in existence) Rear (over the car) scoop. Holly side scoops on both sides. If you know someone that might be interested it would be great if you could send them my e-mail address. sd4fiero@yahoo.com
Thanks, Jim (St. Louis, MO)

NOTE: This car has been sold. Thanks, Jim

Asking $5,200
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/1787939435.html
http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/052380.html

Last edited by sd4Jim; 08-08-2010 at 05:04 AM. Reason: Sold
sd4Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 08:24 AM   #2
theraginasian
AF Newbie

Re: Super Duty Fiero (SD4) For Sale

how much for just the engine with or without the tranny? does it require any modification to the stock fiero?
theraginasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:51 PM   #3
sd4Jim
AF Newbie

Re: Super Duty Fiero (SD4) For Sale

This engine does not require any modifications at all. The Super Duty Engine is based on the original "Iron Duke" engine found in all Fieros and many GM models with 4 cyl. engines, for example S10's. It's favored among many 4 cyl race engines because of it's reliability. In fact all components are interchangable. This engine has beefier components becuse of HP ratings and higher RPM limits. If you want the transmission I will throw it in as well. (5 speed) Asking price is $3,200 (O.B.O) Currently sale is pending.

Last edited by sd4Jim; 07-27-2010 at 04:09 PM.
sd4Jim is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Pontiac > Fiero