Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Classifieds
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Classifieds This is the place to buy and sell your Honda parts.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 10:10 PM   #1
MarcDavidoff
AF Newbie

FS- 1993 Accord SE 2dr

Hi all,
I am posting this as a feeler to see who might be interested in my 1993 Accord SE 2dr. The car has 106k miles on it and I would imagine is the cleanest stock '93 Accord SE 2dr you will find. I might be wrong, but a quic background on the car:
I have owned it for 13 years. Bought it from Clinton Honda (NJ) in 1995. I have absolutely babied this car. Never in snow and rarely in rain. It has been garaged for the last 11 yrs with a cover on it. I used to use this car to commute to work only on nice days. Most of the mileage I put on it were in the first 4 years I owned it. In the last 8-9 years, I have hardly used it- maybe 2k miles a year. I just had the timing belt changed for the 2nd time, only due to time factor because the first time was done at 72k miles and 10 years ago. I have been using Castrol Syntec in it since I have owned it. The leather seats are almost flawless. No rips whatsoever. I actually had bought custom seatcovers for the front seats to keep the leather like new. The only issue it has it the AC could use a charge- it is a bit low on refrigerant. I was going to get some Freeze 12 to add in- I hear that works great. I have changed all fluids in this car religiously and well before they were due. I even just bled the brake fluid thru as this should be done every few years. Some pictures can be seen at http://www.flickr.com/photos/74832978@N00/
Obviously it is the blue one. This car has one door ding on the passenger side about the size of a dime that has been there since I bought it. Otherwise, the body is close to flawless. I live in central NJ near Trenton/Princeton. Let me know if there is any interest.
thanks
MarcDavidoff is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Classifieds