Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > 3000GT/Stealth
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-02-2006, 05:05 PM   #1
basketballbest25
AF Newbie

steering rack and pinion

hey guys please help.... i left my SL off at this place down the road to get inspected yesteray.. i got a call from them today and they said i need two tings (1) brake light (2) steering rack & pinion. Obv. im not worried about light.. i can do that. But the rack and pinion.. the friggin dude said "its leakin like a siv, i saw it with my two eyes" I was like ok whatever man, because i have noticed no puddles and ive never had to top off my power steering fluid. Then he goes "dont get mad at me if your driving down the road and you cant turn the wheel". I was like yep and left. But From my point of view, like i said, Ive never seen a puddle or lost any power steering fluid, and even if i am leakin a little bit i can just poor some in on my way home (im driving home to Maine, from Virginia, 750 miles, this coming friday), so i think this guy is full a crap and he better not of like poked a whole in the metal casing or anything. But what do you guys think???!?!?
oh yeah if what type of power steering fluid do we use?? thanks again guys.

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > 3000GT/Stealth