Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Suzuki > Forenza
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 01:18 PM   #1
Infamous_Freshy_Bk
AF Newbie

Ode To My 07 Forenza

While you may have not been a Benz a BMW or a Lex, you may not have been as famous as A civic, a corolla, a maxima, or a focus....I Love you just the same (lol!) From ya 165 HP 2.4L VTEC engine...which had me on interstate 75 flying at about 110 120 130...or had me knoccing out 100 200 300 + mile work trips...or even out for a night on the town...I love ur mp3 radio built in, even though ur steering wheel is a little weighted it doesent matter! Although ur parts are DaeWoo (ha!) and your f*ked up something of a father GM watches over you (GM got me Twice...once was a zuki 2nd was a 94 Cutty...3rd Times A Aston Martin or A Callaway Spider or a Old Shelby Cobra !)I miss lapping idiots on the highway that tried to ride my bumper and ate my exhaust fumes I miss you and hopefully I can get you out of the shop soon..i got a new intake and some mods just waiting for u...and Btw my ex girl will never drive you again! (Be Happy Chicc..U kno who u are!) seeing as she put u there in the first place..! Im glad you got some new tires..now hopefully i can get your axels/ struts or any other suspension issues fixed...!

Get Well Soon Renza
Freshie Brooklyn
Infamous_Freshy_Bk is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Suzuki > Forenza