Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Street/Track Racing Stories!
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Street/Track Racing Stories! Beat any Mustangs today? Tell everyone about what your Honda can do! (Keep it clean)
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-02-2004, 12:15 AM   #1
PearlGT
AF Enthusiast

93 3000gt vs 94 accord

so im driving around town and a couple of my other friends are in the car behind me and were coming back from hanging out at another friends house. My friend in the accord pulls up to me and my other friend in the passenger seat leans over and says in a mocking and not so serious tone "WANNNA RACE!!!" and so i ask if my friend driving wants to race just for fun and he just says "sure why not" so im waiting for the green light, getting ready to brake launch (we are both autos) and it hits green and i get a PERFECT brake launch, squeeling the tires a little bit off the line, which was suprising to me because i've never been completely satisfied with my low end. I had him from the beginning and walked him from about 1 car to 6+ and i shut down around 70. It wasn't that serious but i celebrated by pulling a couple of impressive e-brake slides in a safe place in my friends neighborhood whos house we were going to spend the night at.

To add to that i didn't race but i toyed back and forth with a civic type r today, we would gun it a little now and then to see if the other would keep up and we were always neck and neck no matter what, i suspect had we really raced he would have taken me up to around 40, i would have pulled hard anywhere past that.
PearlGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 12:18 AM   #2
fugiot
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to fugiot
Re: 93 3000gt vs 94 accord

a CTR? Where do you live?

Don't make me ANGRY
Or I will kick you in teh NUTS
Your NUTS will feel teh steel toe
Teh steel toe that has been in teh snow
I will rip off yuor pants and kick yuo in teh nuts
My steel toe will stick to yuor nuts
And I will swing yuo around by yuor nuts as I do a Hurricane kick
fugiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 12:23 AM   #3
PearlGT
AF Enthusiast

Re: 93 3000gt vs 94 accord

wait my bad, i think it was a honda civic with R badging because i can't find anything other than that because it wasn't a hatch type wagon, it was a sleek black honda with red R badging on it, i was pretty sure it was just a type r but i think im off with that assumption

Im in sarasota, FL
PearlGT is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Street/Track Racing Stories!