Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-11-2015, 09:58 AM   #1
hallp
AF Newbie

need help for my security

hi everyone i recently decided to change my car but i don't know wich to tale. I have always loved bmw but they look like too easy to steal (I saw some videos of guys who show how to steal them with a blank key in less than 1 minutes) So im loooking for your help to tell me wich car would be the best in security (I really don't want to be stole) thanks all
hallp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 06:50 AM   #2
gearjunction
AF Newbie

Re: need help for my security

Hello Hallp,

I can understand your concern, no one wants to lose their car or valuable essentials. But first and foremost you're not gonna find best security car every car has their own weaknesses but you will find the best security systems for your car. Some of the features you can use are like Car Alarms or Viper "The Viper is a combination car alarm and remote starter. You will be able to protect your vehicle through a variety of features including the starter kill, the shock and door sensors."

And also you should learn how to prevent car theft, like check its locked again and again, Park in the right place, When parked, never leave your keys in the car.
Hide your belongings etc and so on.
This is how you can protect your car from theft. If you have any queries let me know I would like solve them. Thanks
gearjunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 01:18 AM   #3
murphybillings
AF Newbie

Re: need help for my security

A good security system not only makes your car more difficult to steal, it also makes it easier to live with. The small remote control that you carry with your keys lets you arm and disarm the alarm, lock and unlock your doors, and maybe even zap open your trunk. Some systems let you use your smartphone to control and monitor your car's security.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General