Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-27-2005, 12:21 AM   #61
YukiHime
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: The car we most dispise from our high school,or work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickwithaTbird
LOL, that was funny! the kid goes from being a dumb fuck, to being the next einstein in one post, lol. I love it.

oh yeah... Thunderbirds look awesome in pearl white... what are you talking about???
Just think positive, and you'll have the same thoughts

edited:And also, he could have use a fixed known distance and time how long he took to go through that distance and calculate the speed, that's even easier.

Last edited by YukiHime; 03-13-2005 at 11:50 AM.
YukiHime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 08:27 PM   #62
speed_star
AF Regular

There is an absolute idiot at my school that I can't stand. He makes fun of my friends 2001 Cavalier coupe and has even called it a girls car I believe, despite the fact that he drives a '97 Sunfire Anyway he wrecked the whole front end of that car at the stop sign right in front of the high school. Coming up to the intersection he claims he looked left and when the SUV in front of him braked he ran right into the back of it. No damage to the SUV Next thing really pissed me off. My dad picked me up from school one day in our '96 Mustang, we were leaving the gas station slowly and he flys in and cuts between the gas pumps. If my dad hadn't spotted him and stopped he would of hit us for sure. Before he had the Sunfire he had a shitty old four door Cavalier. My friend with the 01 Cavalier was behind him at a railroad crossing in town. The lights come on and the crossing arms start coming down, the idiot tries speeds up to try and get across realizes he won't and swerves right into a pole.
speed_star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 10:46 PM   #63
Zachp911
AF Enthusiast

Re: The car we most dispise from our high school,or work.

yeah theres a kid in my school named scott who used to have a decked out GTI, but then he crashed it and then his daddy bought him an '05 WRX STI and now he thinks hes undefeatable, I hate kids like that

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General