Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-08-2004, 01:07 AM   #61
Jimster
Here for the pussy, man.

Send a message via ICQ to Jimster Send a message via AIM to Jimster Send a message via Yahoo to Jimster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: prelude, ultimate chick car?

As well as cars like the Toyota 2000GT *droool*

2007 Audi A4 3.0 TDI Le Mans
Jimster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 03:16 AM   #62
r8erz4life
AF Enthusiast

chink car? u r canadian and u drive an american car, and u have the nerve to say racist comments? i am a white american who drives a chink car and i am deeply offended by ur comments. u have no right to say these things. shut-up and don't say anything else unless u become a descent human being and apologize. i am very surprised and disapointed u were not banned.

with that said- no, a prelude is definetely not a chick car. if u think u see more guys in beetles than guys in preludes, than u need ur eyes checked. the new beetle is by far the most driven by chicks. i can name 100 more cars...
r8erz4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 03:48 AM   #63
Z_Fanatic
AF Enthusiast

probably, but that doesn't mean Beetle isn't a chic-magnet as well.
Old 07-08-2004, 07:00 AM   #64
challenger72rt
Banned

Alright...I came on this morning to amend my previous post, to make it far less offensive. I was out of line, and I admit that, and having some time to review my response, I realize that in defending myself against an unitiated attack, I was on the defensive, by being offensive.

As for 300ZIT or whatever, he doubted my claim on the Cuda, I reffered to a specific magazine, and it's specific article, and yet am told to "put up or shut up"...IT'S RIGHT THERE! Now, since he can't spell, I assume he can't read, either.

I'm a member of this forum, like any other, and considering the fact that I DO own a big block Challenger, would think that buddy there would take my OPINIONS with a grain of salt...or does he attack any post who's views differ from his?

I'm 12 because I have an OPINION?? Gimme a break. Although I come here every day, I rarely post unless I have something worthwhile to add to a thread, but I do enjoy reading other peoples views, comments and thoughts. On ALL kinds of cars, and subjects. Again I admit that I was out of line, but I do not feel that it was necessary for ZITT to react in his immature way.

To everybody who I offended, I will ammend the comment hence-forth..to ZIT, realize that the world is full of different people with different opinions, and preferences. As for "unless you can play nicely with others", need I remind you, that YOU came at ME first?

Last edited by challenger72rt; 07-08-2004 at 08:41 AM.
challenger72rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 11:44 AM   #65
91300zxtt
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to 91300zxtt
Re: prelude, ultimate chick car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by challenger72rt
Alright...I came on this morning to amend my previous post, to make it far less offensive. I was out of line, and I admit that, and having some time to review my response, I realize that in defending myself against an unitiated attack, I was on the defensive, by being offensive.

As for 300ZIT or whatever, he doubted my claim on the Cuda, I reffered to a specific magazine, and it's specific article, and yet am told to "put up or shut up"...IT'S RIGHT THERE! Now, since he can't spell, I assume he can't read, either.

I'm a member of this forum, like any other, and considering the fact that I DO own a big block Challenger, would think that buddy there would take my OPINIONS with a grain of salt...or does he attack any post who's views differ from his?

I'm 12 because I have an OPINION?? Gimme a break. Although I come here every day, I rarely post unless I have something worthwhile to add to a thread, but I do enjoy reading other peoples views, comments and thoughts. On ALL kinds of cars, and subjects. Again I admit that I was out of line, but I do not feel that it was necessary for ZITT to react in his immature way.

To everybody who I offended, I will ammend the comment hence-forth..to ZIT, realize that the world is full of different people with different opinions, and preferences. As for "unless you can play nicely with others", need I remind you, that YOU came at ME first?
ZIT? haha im sorry bro you really need to grow up. you came at everyone else bashing japanese, or as you called them chink-mobiles, even though they are not from china. i have no idea what thats all aboot. mustangs and camaros both suck according to you. and if you dont mind lets see a pic of you and your challenger? you in front of it saying HI AF or something. once again give links to you your 2 million dollar cuda or its
why dont you actualy say how old you are eh?. if you cant provide links of you 2 million dollar car i say especially for his dumbass comments.
91300zxtt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 01:00 PM   #66
challenger72rt
Banned

Alright...I'm not going to waste any more time on you, or this thread after this

First of all, I am 32, not that it matters. I have had my Dodge for 11 yrs. I have also had an '87 Berlinetta Camaro, and a 5.0 Mustang. I NEVER said they sucked, I said that they are good to get up to 300 HP out of, and that a Tuner IS capable of mod's that will surpass that.

I also didn't start out bashing Imports..I said that a muscle car from the 60's and 70's came off the assembly line with enough power to take a mod'd Import, when comparing Projects remark about not losing to V8 Camaros and Mustangs.

Yes, I said that Muscle Cars are better than Imports. I still do, because that's my preference, and I am entitled to it, just as anybody else is free to have their own opinions and preferences. That's called living in a free society.

I have a few pics of my car in my gallery, and as for the article, I already gave you the mag title and where to see the article. Do you need me to buy it at the news stand, and come down to your trailer park to read it to you, too?? Sound out the big words FOE-NET-I-CALL-LEE?? Either check it out for yourself, or take my word for it. I sure don't have anything to gain by lying to a bunch of strangers in a forum about it. It's not like I said I had one.

As for my unfortunate remark, I said my apologies, and the post has been deleted..you wanna keep bringin it up, go nuts. I've made my peace. You've already retorted with redneck comments, and KKK references. How original. I mean, why not just say I'm the weakest link?? Perhaps an Austin Powers quote, as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity

And ban me because a magazine doesn't post their articles on-line?? wtf?

A year ago, CNN posted this article, where the 'Cuda was at 1 mill. Since then, the prices have risen.

http://money.cnn.com/2003/06/26/pf/autos/cuda/

an excerp:

"The real selling price of a car like his has probably surpassed $1 million, he said. He claims to have gotten several offers over that for his car.

"I don't think anyone today would sell their Hemi for $1 million," he said. "

I think I've defended that successfully enough.

Now, this is the part where you take my latest reply, skim over it as to completely overlook the facts, interpret it into your own narrow-minded, ill-informed skewed view, and instead of a well thought out reply, say something like...

"hehe 32, more like 13! hehe. you're a doody-head, and I don't wanna go read a magazine that doesn't have boobies in it, so it's easier just to say your dumb, and your wrong. My mind is made up, don't confuse me with the facts. "

Go ahead, pud....
challenger72rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 01:36 PM   #67
91300zxtt
AF Enthusiast

atta boy. see thats all i asked for was an article thank you. your 32, i think its time to grow up my friend and like yesterday. ok shagadelic baby yaaaaa. i guess if you want to come to my trailer park your more then welcome too, but i live in the city with buildings, no trailer parks. meh whatever i can see your mad because people bashed you on you're racist comment so ill leave you alone to tend to you Klan meetings, i mean buisness meetings. peace bro have a good life.
Old 07-08-2004, 04:15 PM   #68
Z_Fanatic
AF Enthusiast

anyway, comparing a V8 against a 4 banger for 1/4 mile or whatever is lacking in brain matter. Ello, V8... can we count the high number? I mean about the same weight, but so much horsepower. However, in terms of handling, 4 banger gets the pitch. And some modified 4 bangers with turbos or NOS or whatever, CAN keep up with V8s. As for Japanese V6s, they fall somewhere in between. They have excellent handling, and much more power than 4 bangers obviously (with a few exceptions). But yeah, the potential and capabilities of higher power is there. And with slight modifications, they can give V8s run for its money on the straightline. As for twisties and tracks (not drifting mind you), need I say which would have the advantage?

This is not a whiny opinion, it's a FACT.

I've seen late 70s 240Zs go above $40K (not fully restored) in auto trader. Not bad for a older generation 4 banger.
Old 07-09-2004, 12:09 AM   #69
Auto_newb
AF Enthusiast

Why would a 4 cylinder car beat a 6,8 cylinder car in the twisties? All a 4 cylinder has is lower HP numbers...

What makes you think that it's an advantage anyway?
Auto_newb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 12:20 AM   #70
Jimster
Here for the pussy, man.

Send a message via ICQ to Jimster Send a message via AIM to Jimster Send a message via Yahoo to Jimster
Re: Re: prelude, ultimate chick car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auto_newb
Why would a 4 cylinder car beat a 6,8 cylinder car in the twisties? All a 4 cylinder has is lower HP numbers...

What makes you think that it's an advantage anyway?
Two words- Weight distribution. It all depends on where the weight in the car is.

2007 Audi A4 3.0 TDI Le Mans
Jimster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 12:34 AM   #71
Z_Fanatic
AF Enthusiast

Not to mention muscle cars are nose heavy and skid easily.
Old 07-09-2004, 12:40 AM   #72
91300zxtt
AF Enthusiast

they just have all out horrible handling. thats why they are only good for straight line racing.
Old 07-09-2004, 12:43 AM   #73
Z_Fanatic
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: prelude, ultimate chick car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91300zxtt
they just have all out horrible handling. thats why they are only good for straight line racing.
man you're asking for it, , what an instigator.
Old 07-09-2004, 12:50 AM   #74
Auto_newb
AF Enthusiast

Weight distribution eh? What about a FF 4 cylinder car with 60/40, and some MR 8 cylinder car with 50/50 distribution (I dunno if it exists, but let's just say it did.)
Auto_newb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 12:54 AM   #75
91300zxtt
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: prelude, ultimate chick car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_Fanatic
man you're asking for it, , what an instigator.
naw man, i dont mean every single car does im sayin this. most cars in the v8 area are not good at handling. they have mucho torque and power, but are so damn heavy. they are the dominators of the 1/4, while it tends to be the lighter cars that are running the tracks

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General