Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-01-2002, 03:04 PM   #1
RicerburnerJB
AF Newbie

Civic SI vs. Mercedes Benz SL55 AMG

Ya ya ya, yo what up playas? So enyways, i was cruzin down da street and i see dis foo wit some wierd ass lookin' car, it say SL55 AMG and i'm like wtf is that? Look like a mercedes? Well,i guess my piece of shit CIvic Si with a retarded mods on it can whup his ass. yeah, i was gonna blow that SL55 away. We line up at da light and i give him a grin, he smiles at me...I'm like..wat da phuck? you gay or something? Then when the light turns green, i step on my accelerator, dang, I whupped his ass by 10 car lenghts!! That SL55 is no match for my beat up piece of junk.

HAHAH, that's the type of bullshit that i see on these type of forums. Will your bitch ass rice rockets fools stop lying about beating cars that has 10 times the performance of your sack of crap.

Like that story about the CIVIC SI beating the SVT Cobra...that is the biggest bullshit story i've ever heard. Please, stop lying and write about stories that involve beating cars in your own league.
Old 06-01-2002, 03:13 PM   #2
93speed
AF Enthusiast

And these no topic, useless, obvious topic threads that are the type of thing that keeps the AF servers busy You aren't gonna stop people from BSing. Just ignore them. Thats what the BACK button is for
93speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2002, 06:24 PM   #3
Self
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Self
First off, you my friend have just shown yourself to be a complete moron. From this point on, EVERYTHING you say will be looked at negatively, no matter what it is.
Secondly, the post about the TURBOCHARGED SI smoking the Cobra is 100% true. Nothing fake about that.
Third, if the car with the best specs ALWAYS won, there would be no races at all. People would just look at the spec sheets and see which of the two has the most HP and make him/her the winner. Racing is as much about driver skill as it is vehicle performance.
Lastly, please don't waste bandwith with useless posts like this. And don't make me waste my time correcting you and telling how much of an idiot you are. MODERATORS....Please CLOSE THIS THREAD.
Old 06-01-2002, 09:14 PM   #4
93speed
AF Enthusiast

93speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2002, 09:16 PM   #5
Jay!
Horizontally Opposed

Send a message via AIM to Jay! Send a message via Yahoo to Jay!
Not replying to stupid threads makes them go away.
Jay! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2002, 10:50 PM   #6
RicerburnerJB
AF Newbie

POST SPECS OF THAT turboed Civic SI

I wanna what lies other that tiny hood. Obviously, it's not good for the car .
Old 06-01-2002, 11:07 PM   #7
Grendel
AF Enthusiast

Heh, I race people that are out of my league all the time... when they win, I don't lie about it, I tell people I got my ass smoked...

Its fun beating civics/ricers/etc, but its more fun to get smoked by a bad ass car and just watch them fly away in amazement

-Grendel
Grendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2002, 12:03 AM   #8
RicerburnerJB
AF Newbie

thank you

finally, an honest bob
Old 06-02-2002, 01:01 AM   #9
Self
AF Fanatic

Re: thank you

Quote:
Originally posted by RicerburnerJB
finally, an honest bob
So the only people who are honest are the ones who say they lose? Well let me go ahead and lie some more...I RARELY lose. I beat most everything I race on the street. I must be lying, correct? What's under the hood of the Civic SI you say? I wouldn't know. Strengthened internals, and a large turbo is all I can say for certain. Tomorrow morning I will locate the phone number and address of the shop he works at, New Image, and you can call him and ask him yourself exactly what is under his hood Why do you think that all three of the people who posted about the race would lie about it? Does that make much sense to you??
Old 06-02-2002, 01:36 AM   #10
Grendel
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: thank you

Quote:
Originally posted by Self

So the only people who are honest are the ones who say they lose? Well let me go ahead and lie some more...I RARELY lose. I beat most everything I race on the street. I must be lying, correct? What's under the hood of the Civic SI you say? I wouldn't know. Strengthened internals, and a large turbo is all I can say for certain. Tomorrow morning I will locate the phone number and address of the shop he works at, New Image, and you can call him and ask him yourself exactly what is under his hood Why do you think that all three of the people who posted about the race would lie about it? Does that make much sense to you??

Hehe, about you rarely losing... I believe it...

I raced a late model Camaro SS the other day (dunno if thats faster than a Z28) I think it had a manual trans... we raced from a stoplight, we both spun, and hooked at about the same time...

The race looked pretty fair for about 1/4 of a second, then he pulled on me by 3 or more car lengths...

Gave me a whole new respect for camaros/trans ams... I knew they were quick, i didn't know they were insane :P

How much hp does your car have?

-Grendel
Old 06-02-2002, 01:46 AM   #11
tenzoracerevovii
AF Enthusiast

i saw a ws6 for the first time a few weeks ago.....yea....not many cars like that im afraid in my neighborhood.....either rich ass people with bimmers and benzes or people w/ civics and cressida's.....haha.....but that shit was pretty tight.....it was yellow......and it had black rims ......pretty nice man....

Don't you know, it's 10 hp for every sticker, 50 hp extra for every additional inch of rear spoiler behond stock height.
-obiewancoyote
tenzoracerevovii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2002, 02:05 AM   #12
Grendel
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by tenzoracerevovii
i saw a ws6 for the first time a few weeks ago.....yea....not many cars like that im afraid in my neighborhood.....either rich ass people with bimmers and benzes or people w/ civics and cressida's.....haha.....but that shit was pretty tight.....it was yellow......and it had black rims ......pretty nice man....
WS6 Trans Ams are awesome... I have wanted one for the longest time... Even if I could afford the payments on one, I wouldn't be able to afford insurance with my driving record, and being an 18 year old male driver :P

Mabey I'll just settle for swapping a WS6/Camaro motor into my Z :P

-Grendel
Old 06-02-2002, 07:56 AM   #13
Mugen_R
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Mugen_R
Chill people, riceburnerjb, your civic would have got murdered if the guy actually was racing.
Mugen_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2002, 10:20 AM   #14
Self
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Grendel

Hehe, about you rarely losing... I believe it...

I raced a late model Camaro SS the other day (dunno if thats faster than a Z28) I think it had a manual trans... we raced from a stoplight, we both spun, and hooked at about the same time...

The race looked pretty fair for about 1/4 of a second, then he pulled on me by 3 or more car lengths...

Gave me a whole new respect for camaros/trans ams... I knew they were quick, i didn't know they were insane :P

How much hp does your car have?

-Grendel
Yes indeed, fast cars they are. The SS is quicker than the Z28, it has an additional 20hp and an upgraded suspension. Not a tremendous difference between the two though. My car has 350+wrhp.

Quote:
Originally posted by tenzoracerevovii
YES! WS6's are the greatest! That's what I wanted, a WS6 or even a Trans Am. When I first went shopping for the new car, I was stupid and bought the first thing I saw(my '95 Z28), instead of looking around more. Now I see that I overpayed and didn't even get what I really wanted.
Old 06-02-2002, 01:38 PM   #15
Jay!
Horizontally Opposed

Send a message via AIM to Jay! Send a message via Yahoo to Jay!
Quote:
Originally posted by Mugen_R
riceburnerjb, your civic would have got murdered if the guy actually was racing.
ROFLMAO.
Jay! is offline   Reply With Quote