Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Camaro Discussions
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-02-2005, 01:31 AM   #1
FormulaLT1
Fight the powwa!!!

Send a message via AIM to FormulaLT1 Send a message via MSN to FormulaLT1 Send a message via Yahoo to FormulaLT1
Please Read Before Posting!!!

Welcome to all new members, and those of you that have been here a while I'm sure know this, but please follow all AF guidelines listed here- http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...uidelines.html.

In addition to this please refrain from bringing back threads more than 2 week old unless you feel the world would end without your very last comment, and even so, DON'T DO IT.

If the subject interests you that much start a new thread and even post a link to the old thread but posting to a year old thread will 9 times out of 10 lead to you talking to yourself cause a lot of those members aren't around anymore.

One rule that has been very laxed, but will not be from now on is other forum bashing. I was not a mod then, but now I am and I WILL do something about it.

This is Automotiveforums, not Firebirdforums, not Camaroforums, not we hate import forums. Respect your fellow forum member. Just cause they don't post here, it doesn't mean you can bash them here.

If you want changes to something you don't think is working properly or could be improved, I am open to suggestions for making the forum operate more smoothly. If you know of something let me know and I will do my best to make it happen with the admins approval.

If a fellow member is not following the rules, mainly attacking another fellow member, I want to know about it. PM me or another moderator (http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...showgroups.php?) and you will be assured it will be handled promptly.

Thank you for reading and following these rules and I hope to help as much as I can. If I can't answer a question we have more than enough knowledgeable members who can.

John

Fellow Mods please feel free to edit as you see fit.
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart.

Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear)

Last edited by FormulaLT1; 02-17-2005 at 07:13 AM.

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Camaro Discussions