Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-20-2002, 08:02 AM   #1
calsonic
AF Regular

is it worth the risk?

so can't find some RE skirts anywhere. i have an idea, to use some body parts of an nsx racer to make skirts for the rx-7. in your opinion is it worth wrecking the nsx tnx.
calsonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2002, 08:46 AM   #2
barnabei
AF Regular

if you can afford to, i say go for it. you can always buy another nsx kit and then you'll have a bunch of spare parts on hand for future projects. if not, why not try makin your own skirts and stuff from evergreen styrene sheets? its not the easiest thing to do, but a liitle patience and some good reference photos should help.
barnabei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2002, 09:22 AM   #3
DVSNCYNIKL
R.I.P. DAD 3/25/11

Send a message via ICQ to DVSNCYNIKL Send a message via AIM to DVSNCYNIKL Send a message via Yahoo to DVSNCYNIKL
If you can make it work, than do it.
Old 06-21-2002, 07:02 AM   #4
calsonic
AF Regular

actually i kinda need some parts of it too for my nsx type R. styrene sheets, well, i'm a beginner so i'm somewhat not that familiar on how it is when cutting, gluing, etc. i might go for it after this 'lude is finish. tnx for your time guys.
calsonic is offline   Reply With Quote