Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Journey
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 08:34 AM   #1
Blazr2
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Blazr2
2009 with 100K Great vehicle!

I have had no real major problems. It was back to the delaer for minor issues in the begining. The ride is good, plenty of room in it. It did have some problems with brakes such as warped rotors and brake grind but they where aftermarket parts so I can't blame that on Dodge. This vehice does have some blind spots. I often ride alone so I remove the passneger head rest so I can see out the side window. (helps when merging into traffic!) And I added a blind spot mirror (Well worth the $2 I spent!) the lifter noise you hear others mention never became an issue. I would recomend the Dodge Journey! I can't say really anything that bad about it with all the miles I've driven it!
Blazr2 is offline   Reply With Quote