Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Cedric | M45 | J30 | Gloria
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 12:07 PM   #1
J30t817
AF Newbie

Top speed

Ok, what is the fastest you guys have gone?
I hear the top speed is around 130, but ive gotten to 120 and i feel like i could still go 15 more
ive heard about people goin 150, but i want to know what you need to do to it
oh and what the best perfo mod to do with about 150 dollars?
J30t817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 08:53 AM   #2
swimshark
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to swimshark Send a message via MSN to swimshark
Re: Top speed

for $150 i bought a highflow air filter, air intake piping, straight flow exhaust tip, and underdrive pulley. bought all off of eBay and have made 20 hp to the wheels. dyno tested. http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...2401761127.htm. put down 181rwhp which is about 230-240 at the crank which is an increase from the 210 stock. my friend welded my exhaust on and i put the underdrive pulley and intake system on myself. might be over $150 with welding of exhaust unless you have a friend also. for the underdrive pulley look for ones for the 300zx (vg30de). as for the top speed, i personally have done 147 in my J30 on 985 going towards atlanta. didn have anyone in the car neither did i have a camera but it was a blast and a little bit scary cuz of how fast i was passing cars that were already doing 70-80. otherwise it was a smooth ride.

My Car! Check it out.
swimshark is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Cedric | M45 | J30 | Gloria