Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > Bronco
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-24-2005, 10:40 PM   #1
killahj420
AF Newbie

88 Ford Bronco II Clicking noise

I have an 88 Ford Bronco II. When I went to a trip about 3-4 hours. When I came back up here I didnt change the oil like when i was supposed to. I also started to have problems with overheating. I got it checked over several times and they said that everything was fine only that it loses antifreeze but there are no signs of leaks in our outside of the motor or vehicle. Then i heard a clicking noise one day and i ignored it. When I accelerated it went away. then it got worse and and continuely happens. I got another oil change later and still the same thing happens. I uses up oil also now and when it heats up the clicking noise starts up again. The higher the RPMs the faster the clicking noise. Any Ideas what it could be?
killahj420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 03:37 PM   #2
fordjunkie
AF Newbie

Re: 88 Ford Bronco II Clicking noise

Replying to your clicking noise in your 88 Bronco II. I also have the same problem with my 88 Bronco II.I have tried all the lubes and oils i could find but nothing will work.If you find a solution to your ticking noise please inform me and if i hear off any remedy I'll let you know thanks.
fordjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > Bronco