Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-08-2004, 09:42 AM   #1
gsimpson
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to gsimpson Send a message via MSN to gsimpson
Post F/S 1989 240SX Coupe

I am selling off my 1989 Coupe. It is just the chassis. The interior is completely gutted. Parts included with the car are, Radiator, Transmission, Driveshaft, Rearend, all 4 stock wheels, stock exhaust manifold with downpipe from KA24E motor, 300Z 5-lug hubs with rotors, 1 300Z caliper, 300Z struts, full harness for KA24E motor, ECU for KA24E motor. The front end is disassembled because I was planning on putting a S13 front end on it. I have all the parts inside the car for the front end. I do not have all of the bolts for everything like the hood, fenders, bumper, headlights, and a few mounting brackets for the front bumper and headlights. There are no seats, or carpet in it. The body is in good condition. The trunk has a slight rust spot on it, can be sanded out easily and primered over. There is also a slight dent on the trunk, should be able to have it pulled out by a body shop. The rest of the body is partcially sanded and primered black. Car was originally white. I will also give you 2 OZ F1-Cup wheels off of an eclipse. They are in fair condition. Will need new tires.

I am asking $500 for it, or I am willing to part it out. If your would like pictures, please email me at g.gsimpson@gmail.com. Also email me at that same address if your are interested in the car, or any of the parts.
gsimpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 09:00 AM   #2
gsimpson
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to gsimpson Send a message via MSN to gsimpson
Re: F/S 1989 240SX Coupe

Bump for the morning.
gsimpson is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX