Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Land Cruiser/LX470
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-24-2002, 02:26 PM   #1
Germ
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Germ
Exclamation These trucks are bad ass!!

These trucks kick ass. They ride great, can go off road with the best of the stock jeeps, and have all the creature comforts of a LS430 I think they are one of the best SUV's in the world. Not to mention all the power and torque they have, I've pulled several different boats up slippery boat ramps, boats rangeing in size from 21' to 24', and pulled a few cars out of ditches with no prob.
Germ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 04:46 PM   #2
BMW_4.4i
AF Regular

Re: These trucks are bad ass!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germ
These trucks kick ass. They ride great, can go off road with the best of the stock jeeps, and have all the creature comforts of a LS430 I think they are one of the best SUV's in the world. Not to mention all the power and torque they have, I've pulled several different boats up slippery boat ramps, boats rangeing in size from 21' to 24', and pulled a few cars out of ditches with no prob.
Without a doubt. These trucks (Toyota Land Crusier and Lexus LX470) are truly incredable trucks. They ride like a LS430, they look really nice, and the are reliable as all hell. They are acually pretty quick too, for a huge SUV. I read a few months ago that they were faster than a PT crusier with an automatic tranny. I had 120000+ miles on my Land Crusier, and it NEVER had a problem - EVER. I put new tires on it, did regular oil changes, and one tune up. Never took it back to the dealer for a problem (unlike my Tahoe, Blazer, and other GM/Fords... ) It is a perfect truck, and I will reccomend it to anybody! A++++
Old 02-17-2004, 11:26 AM   #3
rpmglide
AF Newbie

Re: These trucks are bad ass!!

One heck of a SUV. Luxury in and out, and the safest SUV in MHO. The wife and kids love our '99 LXX 400 (55K miles). DVD player in the roof was extra, but well worth it. MPG stink, but that's the price of admission.
rpmglide is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Land Cruiser/LX470