Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chrysler > PT Cruiser | PT Cruiser Convertible
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-14-2016, 10:16 PM   #1
PTCruiserTurbo
AF Newbie

Unknown problem-Dealer cant find issue

I have a 2006 Pt Cruiser Turbo. As of the past month all the lights on the dash would light up mid drive and remain only for a second not to be seen for a couple of days. As of the past two weeks and three visits to the shop, the lights will be displayed on and off rapidly and all of the gauges will wildly move up and down (No signs of over heating either). Once this starts the car has about 30 seconds before it stalls. After stalling it can be restarted fine without an issue. It seems to only happen after starting it up in the morning and sitting for a long period of time (Long light, Drive thru, Ect.) And the dealership has fixed everything but the problem. I see no difference in exterior lights or radio when this happens and that minute before it stalls I lose the gas. It stalls quietly (No suspicious noises) and as of this morning stalled leaving the driveway only to be fine running errands and going to work the rest of the day. What is going on with my car!?
PTCruiserTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chrysler > PT Cruiser | PT Cruiser Convertible