Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Games > Gran Turismo Series
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 07:08 PM   #1
enzoslrc6
AF Newbie

Smile What do you think about GT5?

Tell us what u think about GT5, good or bad, I dont see anybody talking about it so i would like to know what ya'll think. I think is a good game but theres something missing that I cannot find.
Old 01-04-2011, 02:06 PM   #2
99REGALGS
AF Newbie

Re: What do you think about GT5?

i like it...its got a lot of cars i was hoping they would put in the game but i didn't like how they used all of the some cars form gt4 for one reason... i own a 2005 GTO and they only have the 2004 model and i really wanted the 05 on there.... so now i gotta play (NFS most wanted) to race around in a 05 GTO
99REGALGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:16 AM   #3
Raid3n
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzoslrc6 View Post
Tell us what u think about GT5, good or bad, I dont see anybody talking about it so i would like to know what ya'll think. I think is a good game but theres something missing that I cannot find.
i like it a lot.. but haven't play it for awhile

anyone here want to race me?
Raid3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 03:34 PM   #4
michaelpotte
AF Newbie

Here's what I think about GT5. I waited (like everyone else) for AGES for GT5, delay after delay after delay. Now I have it, it's like a huge anti climax and I think I've only spent about 3 hours on it in 3 months!
michaelpotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 07:35 AM   #5
autotronicsleics
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelpotte View Post
Here's what I think about GT5. I waited (like everyone else) for AGES for GT5, delay after delay after delay. Now I have it, it's like a huge anti climax and I think I've only spent about 3 hours on it in 3 months!
Exactly. It would have been good if it just came out but it had years of hype and when it was released it had loads of flaws.

A good game, especially now it's cheap but not worth the wait.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:19 AM   #6
amnslkr
AF Newbie

It's not bad. I am, once again, annoyed that there are 5,000 variations of Skylines and Evolutions and then only a hand full of models from other car brands. I can understand some variations, but they over do it. It may as well be called "Nissan vs. Mitsubishi with some other cars".

Another gripe is the annoying long load times. I miss the simple menus that would load almost instantly. Instead, now I have to watch a GT logo for 5 seconds each time I want to do something different just so it will look pretty or so I can listen to specific music depending on what I am doing.

I have enjoyed the game though. There is a lot to explore and some cool features. Not to mention is if fairly easy to win money with seasonal events. I do miss not having restrictions as to what you can put certain upgrades on. I say, keep the features of GT5 with the simplicity of GT3 and you have a good game.
amnslkr is offline   Reply With Quote