Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Hyundai > Tiburon | Tuscani > Performance/Technical
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 09:20 AM   #1
computerdude14
AF Newbie

stock internal parts info?

I've got my block and head and such all machined, but I'm runnin way low on cash now after buyin my t3/t4 hybrid turbo kit. I've searched the net high and low tryin to find info but no luck. ive heard from some places that the stock rods and crank in the 2.0 are forged from the factory (aka already ready for boosting), and other places say no. I need a definitive answer if they are or are not forged and ready for boost. I dont want to put this much cash into my motor just to push 16psi and have a rod exit my block or snap the crank in half. had that happen be4 and im not cool with it lol. if anyone can at least point me in the right direction id greatly appreciate it, and time is of the essence! thanks!
computerdude14 is offline   Reply With Quote