Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A
Car Buying Q & A Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple. Visit AutomotiveHelper.com for useful car buying tools and research. Also, check out Vehicle History Reports to help you avoid chances of finding a lemon.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-07-2009, 01:47 AM   #16
Shpuker
AF Enthusiast

Re: $8000 budget, looking for something fast/reliable

Gah post fail

Quote:
Your quote here!!!
Shpuker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:48 AM   #17
Shpuker
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by '97ventureowner View Post
wafrederick--><--shpuker

That made me lol

Quote:
Your quote here!!!
Old 12-07-2009, 07:07 AM   #18
'97ventureowner
AF Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shpuker View Post
Gah post fail
That is what the EDIT button is for. It allows you to go back in and correct something, (or add to your post if you think of more to say instead of double posting.) It's at the right corner of your post.

If a prostitute here in America loses her job to a prostitute in India , is that considered "outwhoring"??-Jay Leno

" A Good Thing To Know"
'97ventureowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:02 AM   #19
drunken monkey
Razor Sharp Twit

Quote:
Originally Posted by wafrederick View Post
I know an owner of a yard in my area that gets tons of calls for Toyota Corrolla engines and he wished he had a lot of them selling them for $1,500.00 each.Plus he has a whole bunch of Japanese cars with no engines in them,probally blown up and look good on the outside.

I think you missed something here.
The reason why he has lots of Japanese cars with no engines is maybe because he is selling the engines.

Read them.

Currently in the process of re-hosting my photos.
If any go missing, drop me a PM.
drunken monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:28 PM   #20
'97ventureowner
AF Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wafrederick View Post
A rep from Weller Auto parts even said this,every part that came off that certain vehicle has go back in after 180 days
This is the best one yet. I checked up on this and called the Grand Rapids location of Weller Auto Parts (800-822-2375). Spoke to John, who told me once the parts are taken off the vehicle, they belong to the salvage yard to sell and DO NOT have to be put back on the vehicle when the 180 days are up. What also makes that comment BS is the fact that once these parts are taken off the vehicle. the vehicle is crushed per CFC guidelines to make room for more vehicles. They do not hold onto to these vehicles any longer than they have to as they take up much needed space in the yard. Can you imagine a yard that gets 1000 extra vehicles from this program being required to hold them all for 6 months? Most yards don't have that kind of space to do just that.

If a prostitute here in America loses her job to a prostitute in India , is that considered "outwhoring"??-Jay Leno

" A Good Thing To Know"
'97ventureowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:58 PM   #21
Shpuker
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
That is what the EDIT button is for. It allows you to go back in and correct something, (or add to your post if you think of more to say instead of double posting.) It's at the right corner of your post.
They were both posted when I edited it :P My comp. was lagging like crazy

Quote:
This is the best one yet. I checked up on this and called the Grand Rapids location of Weller Auto Parts (800-822-2375). Spoke to John, who told me once the parts are taken off the vehicle, they belong to the salvage yard to sell and DO NOT have to be put back on the vehicle when the 180 days are up. What also makes that comment BS is the fact that once these parts are taken off the vehicle. the vehicle is crushed per CFC guidelines to make room for more vehicles. They do not hold onto to these vehicles any longer than they have to as they take up much needed space in the yard. Can you imagine a yard that gets 1000 extra vehicles from this program being required to hold them all for 6 months? Most yards don't have that kind of space to do just that.

Quote:
Your quote here!!!

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A