Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Sprinter
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-29-2005, 12:06 AM   #1
shorty2socks
AF Newbie

wheel fitment

hey everyone, im new to the toyota forums because ive always been an avid nissan fan. i sold my 97 kouki and bought a 86 ae86 gts to use as a commuter car for work and job. im very familar with 240s and i know alittle about the corolla. one thing i have been wondering though is what would be a good offset for rims and what companies make them with such negative offests. i have jun overfenders and in one of the magizines a guy with the same setup was running 15x9s with a -27 offset in the rear. i want to keep it clean but i feel i need to go with 16s. im not going for huge rims, i just want some bronze wheels that i dont need to add huge spacers to. i like the fn01rc and the te37 but in 16s they only do +43 offset (for civics). do you know of any clean 16s that come in 16x9 with about a -10-20 offset?
shorty2socks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 08:14 PM   #2
oscar89
AF Newbie

Re: wheel fitment

I don't have any kind of info about where to find the wheels. I have a few question of my own. What is the offset? And the number of offset in what direction is it? And what that number represent, in, cm, or %? And what's a kouki?

Last edited by oscar89; 07-25-2006 at 01:47 PM.
oscar89 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Sprinter