Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail
Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail Nissans greatest 4WDs and SUVs
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-04-2002, 03:04 PM   #1
ozxterra
AF Enthusiast

Location. Just a thought....

Ive noticed people posting questions about their rigs and others trying to answer them and asking for location. Maybe it would help if more people filled that piece of the profile. Sometimes advice is area related and a east coast owner can help another east coast owner etc if they can identify each other as such. Not to be nitpicky.... Otherwise bad info and advice can get exchanged. When I got on this board I got a lot of help of the PNW members and they told me stuff that wasnt applicable elsewhere.... I feel like a real tool when I give my two cents to someone and then find out it isnt applicable where they are when all along I was thinking they were somewhere else.....etc, etc.

Im always curious about where people are and what they do in that area with their trucks. If they want privacy then maybe just the state or anything....

Just a thought....... coz' im good enough, Im smart enough and dammit - people like me :frog:
ozxterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2002, 08:38 PM   #2
evergreen
AF Enthusiast

I think toejam's location is about as desprictive as possible. hehe
evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote