Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Del Sol
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 06:38 PM   #1
yoblazes
AF Newbie

Del Sol B20z swap and conversion

This is my first post and my first time working on a project. I have an experienced person to help me out moving bolts. But I have been doing research for months now and have come up empty handed and confused. I have a 1993 del sol si automatic. I was stupid enough to pay 3,500 dollars for it because of a nice paint job and a few ricey extras, that I hate now.
Here are my questions. I want to do a B20z swap that much I know, but I dont know what kind of tranny to buy that is compatible with the del sol and the B20z. Also I am going to do an auto-manual swap and I am wondering the cost of the parts I need to do that, I know its going to be a pain in the ass but im going to have expert help. With the man conversion, would all trannys hook up to the conversion or do I need parts compatible with whatever tranny I buy?
Please help me out, I know its a lot but I am so confused
yoblazes is offline   Reply With Quote