Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > LM
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-14-2001, 10:52 AM   #16
Chris
Oldie

Send a message via AIM to Chris Send a message via MSN to Chris
I saw everything on vacation, but Me and my uncle are going to go test drive a WRX 5 speed this week (he says, but he says a lot of things).
If only they let you drive those cars. Heres what you do (maybe), go test drive the nicest car a dealership will let you (like a caddy), then go testdrive the good cars, in suit. They see the decent car, maybe they'll let you drive some of their cars. Take a lotus or whatever, and go to the really good place. Then return everything. If you get arrested, dont blame me!

Oh, my mom tried to drive a vette, but they wanted a 5 grand deposit. Damn!
Old 07-14-2001, 05:43 PM   #17
S Brake
Ferrari Guy

wow

I'd do the 5 grand deposit for a 6.0 VT or maybe a 355 or 360 but not a vette, sheesh! ok ok maybe a 2002 Z06!
Old 07-26-2001, 02:59 PM   #18
scumbag
AF Newbie

I seems like I saw some LM selling for around $50,000. I didn't think that was toobad considering what you are getting..a Lamborghini with a V-12 that you can drive in the snow
I like the stance of this model. The tires look like they mean business and luxury inside!
If I had one I'm sure it would be the only one on the block that is filled with lesser SUVs. Come to think of it all the other SUVs are a lesser truck!

Scumbag
scumbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2001, 03:48 PM   #19
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

it's my fave SUV, i wouldn't even call it an SUV, it's a truck like a hummer, but better
gang$tarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2001, 06:33 PM   #20
S Brake
Ferrari Guy

Thumbs down

I'm disappointed in the SUV's today, they aren't lesser trucks as scumbag said, they are freaking lesser CARS, they are so weak! I want to see a comparo between an H1 Hummer and an LM002, now that would be cool!
Old 07-27-2001, 03:06 PM   #21
scumbag
AF Newbie

If there was any polans for a new LM002 I bet would be breathtaking.
There are so few for sale anywhere in the world that I have never seen one. I've seen acouple of Countachs but nothing else.
................Scumbag
scumbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2001, 06:37 PM   #22
Chris
Oldie

Send a message via AIM to Chris Send a message via MSN to Chris
The LM002 is really underappreciated.
SUVs now are mostly stupid, they are getting weaker and weaker. My unlces 78 Ford with a 73 429 could destroy most any new truck or SUV off-road. It will be slower and less 'carlike', but its a freakin truck.

The Lambo is so good cuz'[ it can handle ANYTHING (Off-road, highway, snooty kids in mustangs, etc)
Old 11-19-2001, 06:21 AM   #23
AzAzeL
AF Newbie

its one mad car

its fast ive heard, on and off road

I WANT ONE
AzAzeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2001, 04:37 PM   #24
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by AzAzeL

its fast ive heard
well it has a lamborghini countach engine so it should be!! i think it pushes somethin like 420hp
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
gang$tarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2002, 06:49 AM   #25
Lambo LM002
AF Newbie

Thumbs up

Lamborghini is the best!!!!

:flamer: Lamdrover is shit:rocket:

lamborghini LM 002 rules:sun:
Old 09-09-2003, 12:34 AM   #26
DjTrig
AF Newbie

Hi gang... great thread... I just wanted to pass along some info on this lil' piece of heaven.... The LM. I have a friend that worked for a private Lambo musem in Norman, OK a few years back... He phones me up one night and we are going out to the bar (a new upscale place with LOTS of rich women) So I meet him at work, not KNOWING where he worked at that, And as I walk in I see ROWS of lambos... Stuff like Burtonie (sp.?) just sweet rides. And then like a sound from heaven I hear these words...."Pick one" so we decieded to take out the LM... man does that thing ride sweet....we go to the bar and the owner comes out and moves HIS car and puts a bouncer next to the truck all night (very nice). We leave there and he lets me drive it... you have NO idea how nice that is. Rides alot smoother than I thought a truck like that would... it feels like you are running about 70mph and you look down and you are going like 110mph with a LOT of pedal to go. Thought I would pass that along to you all and to let you know a few facts about that thing... well I say fact, this is what he told me and he knows more about it than me. The leather that is used to cover the seats... they have on there own ranch and it has no barbwire anywhere (this avoids getting marks and imperfections in the leather) also someone was asking about production numbers and why there are so few around... they are a limited run (and I don't remember the exact number) of about 150 made. Now then, that is for world-wide sales and what they are designed for is running flat out in the desert... so most of them are bought up by oil Shieks and the like well before any are available to people here. In short they are an amazing ride and by far the coolest thing I have ever gotten to drive. Enjoy... and let the drooling begin...haha
DjTrig is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > LM