Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Pontiac > Phoenix
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-03-2010, 01:16 PM   #1
Phoenixls
AF Newbie

Question Help i need to know wats this is worth

I HAVE A VERY CLEAN LIKE BRAND NEW 1979 PONTIAC PHOENIX V6 AND I NEED TO KNOW WATS ITS WORTH IM SELLING IT BUT NOT SURE IF IM ASKING FOR TO LOW PLAESE LET ME KNOW THANKS

Phoenixls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 01:21 PM   #2
oldblu65
AF Fanatic

Re: Help i need to know wats this is worth

Phoenixls , Your car isn't a 1979 model . The '79's were the last of the rear wheel drive units . They went to the FWD in 1980 so your car is at least a 1980 model . The car was produced till 1984 before being replaced the following year ( 1985 ) with the Grand Am . I owned a 1979 Phoenix at one time - was a fine car ! Your car looks to be in excellent shape . The trouble with determining value is very subjective ! To an average Joe , a 1980 Phoenix is just an old car , not worth much . But to a Phoenix fanatic , it would be a jewel ! Try doing a Google search for " Pontiac Phoenix forums " or " Pontiac forums " and see what comes up ? Most forums offer a classified section and some member might want that car badly . Also might try going to www.hemmings.com and placing you inquiry as to value there . Good luck !