Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Street/Track Racing Stories!
Street/Track Racing Stories! Beat any Mustangs today? Tell everyone about what your Honda can do! (Keep it clean)
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-25-2005, 11:12 PM   #16
Vtec95Civic
AF Enthusiast

A quarter mile time is the time the car runs. Are you an idiot? A car that runs 10.4 is faster than a car that runs 11.5 is faster than a car that runs 16.4. I don't even know how you can say the numbers don't matter, unless of course you're a complete moron.. which your posts are beginning to indicate anyways.

An SRT-4 doesn't even come close to an Evo or an STI.

The number on the inside of the door is the MAX weight of the RSX-S. The CURB weight of the RSX is 2700 lbs, same as the SE-R.

I don't know how to explain it any more clearly. If you want to continue being an ignorant ricer, go for it. But I can guarantee your car can't beat any of the cars you've listed here, except for maybe the Spyder GT-S. MAYBE.
Old 09-26-2005, 12:56 AM   #17
GScivic7
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to GScivic7 Send a message via MSN to GScivic7
Re: type s , type slow

Spec Vs are capable of hitting low 15s. Most of the stock ones that I've seen run are any where between 15.3 to 15.5. I know that a RSX-S would kill a Spec given same driver however.

I read this guy's other post and I think people should just ignore him. The guy's an idiot especially if he thinks he took out an STi.

BTW, from a roll a SRT-4 will lay waste to STi's and Evo's, from a dig it's a different story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicHBsi91
Not even to mention the quality of the rsx over the SER...I say you made a mistake.
and I'm going to have to completely agree with that. I love my car, but as far as fit and finish go, it's fucking horrible.

Empty Pockets Racing Member #1
Old 09-26-2005, 03:15 AM   #18
QUICK_EG_B16A
AF Regular

I think the poster is poppin shrooms or doin some other serious shit and as for his car it's probally got a fart can muffler (no catback just mufler to stock pipes) and some of those retarded things off ebay like a 65 electric supercharger and an unlevel ridiculously tall wing
too much to list.
PM is the key!
Old 09-26-2005, 04:59 PM   #19
civicHBsi91
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to civicHBsi91

SER best car eva! I beat many a car on road from 1 to 2 to 3 then i lose. my friend say he buy new car cuz he cant drive and he dont deseerve rsx s type. SER NUMBA 1!!!##$%#!!!

and for your information the rsx weighs 2843 pounds, from 30-50mph its faster than the srt4 and runs 14.9's @ 95mph this via car and driver. The weight of the car might vary alittle bit due to options and such
Old 09-26-2005, 06:24 PM   #20
dxasaurus
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: type s , type slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoSERspecv
how do you know a rsx-s is faster than a se-r spec v from the stupid # of the1/4 times , dont believe a car run fast for the numbers , spider gts 210hp , 215torq around that and is a peace of shit, same as the rsx , the weight kills the hp , i look in the door of my friend rsx-s and it says 3665 around that, even the si weight more than my car , i forget to say the tiburon v6 is slow too , srt4 is faster than sti and evo, when i raced and srt-4 i pull 1/2 car first and second then 3rd that car bit me by 4 cars so is faster than both cars . remember dont think a car is fast for the # of the 1/4mile .peace
The RSX does not weigh 3600 lbs you idiot. It's well under 3000 lbs. Just a shade heavier than your car. I have a friend with a Civic Si and another with a Focus SVT. Stock, they could both start pulling on a Spec V by 3rd gear. I think even my grandma, who used to drive a manual but went to an automatic because of her age and clumsyness could beat your Spec V with a stock RSX-S. The RSX has a better hp/weight ratio to begin with, better gearing, and continues to make power at higher RPMs, where the Spec V just dies. You can't even compare the two cars. The Type S should murder the Spec V. No contest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicHBsi91

and for your information the rsx weighs 2843 pounds, from 30-50mph its faster than the srt4 and runs 14.9's @ 95mph this via car and driver.
The only reason why it beat the SRT-4 is because of the gearing difference and the fact that the Neon has to spool up. The Neon will pas by 60. But that 14.9 is accurate. Compared to the 15.7-15.8 of the Spec V....
Old 09-26-2005, 06:28 PM   #21
iVteC_PoWeR
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to iVteC_PoWeR

Thread starter...you are an idiot...the STi couldnt have been racing you because you would have gotten raped off the line and he would have pulled in 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th AND 6th!!!LOL...I'm not saying SE-Rs are bad cars...it just seems really stupid how you think you can kill any rsx-s out there and about the torque it has 143lb/ft vs your 180lb/ft but it doesnt matter because a rsx-s doesnt need all the torque you have...when it comes down to equal drivers in both cars stock the rsx-s will win...
Old 09-26-2005, 06:31 PM   #22
dxasaurus
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVteC_PoWeR
Thread starter...you are an idiot...the STi couldnt have been racing you because you would have gotten raped off the line and he would have pulled in 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th AND 6th!!!LOL...I'm not saying SE-Rs are bad cars...it just seems really stupid how you think you can kill any rsx-s out there and about the torque it has 143lb/ft vs your 180lb/ft but it doesnt matter because a rsx-s doesnt need all the torque you have...when it comes down to equal drivers in both cars stock the rsx-s will win...
So true... What I would give to borrow someones RSX for a minute so I could smack this guy around....

Hell, once I got a good lead by top of 3rd, I'd bring it to 5th and see if he can catch up.>_>
Old 09-26-2005, 07:04 PM   #23
Ace$nyper
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ace$nyper Send a message via MSN to Ace$nyper Send a message via Yahoo to Ace$nyper

thread starter you have been:
Old 09-26-2005, 07:34 PM   #24
civicHBsi91
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to civicHBsi91
Re: Re: Re: type s , type slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxasaurus
The only reason why it beat the SRT-4 is because of the gearing difference and the fact that the Neon has to spool up. The Neon will pas by 60.
Gearing yes maybe, They spool quite quick with those turbo's and I was just trying to shed the light on this guy since he seems to think the srt and the ser are about the only cars worth his while.
Old 09-26-2005, 09:27 PM   #25
DiegoSERspecv
Banned

well i give up , i just want to say that even if you give and rsx-s for free , i just dont wantvthat shit. you cant understand that i know a guy with a 02 rsx-s with i/h/e , computer ,vitec controler and his cars really suck ,everything i raced him he end up getting his ass whops by 3 1/2 cars , you guys just hating because , any of your cars has torque i was even with the sti , (is a p,o,s for a 4wd and turbo), 1st and 2nd dead even , wait untill i get my nismo i going to put on my window, sti killer (from 1st to 5 sti just got me by 3 cars and i just got and intake)
Old 09-26-2005, 09:30 PM   #26
Ace$nyper
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ace$nyper Send a message via MSN to Ace$nyper Send a message via Yahoo to Ace$nyper

Quote:
well i give up , i just want to say that even if you give and rsx-s for free , i just dont wantvthat shit. you cant understand that i know a guy with a 02 rsx-s with i/h/e , computer ,vitec controler and his cars really suck ,everything i raced him he end up getting his ass whops by 3 1/2 cars , you guys just hating because , any of your cars has torque i was even with the sti , (is a p,o,s for a 4wd and turbo), 1st and 2nd dead even , wait untill i get my nismo i going to put on my window, sti killer (from 1st to 5 sti just got me by 3 cars and i just got and intake)
< to your life
the only STI you could catch in your turd ass rumpleforeskin car is a Sexually Transmitted Infection. From a priest...
Old 09-26-2005, 09:32 PM   #27
Vtec95Civic
AF Enthusiast

No, what you can't understand is that your friend's car doesn't suck. He just SUCKS at driving.

As for the STI.. you're really damn stupid if you think your car even comes close to it.

Get off our forum.
Old 09-26-2005, 09:58 PM   #28
honda_racing101
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to honda_racing101 Send a message via MSN to honda_racing101 Send a message via Yahoo to honda_racing101

Quote:
wait untill i get my nismo i going to put on my window,
Did he just threaten us with a sticker?!

Sorry bud, but your friends suck at driving.

If you really think that numbers don't matter than why race?

I honestly think you need to either shape up, or ship out.
dSoc member #67
1995 Honda del Sol EG2 VTEC Milano Red. RIP :crook:
1994 Honda del Sol EG1 S-full VTEC conversion.

Buy my Del Sol parts!!
Old 09-26-2005, 10:06 PM   #29
iVteC_PoWeR
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to iVteC_PoWeR

Maybe your friends car has been driven too hard and has no power left in it...but usually I hear rsx-s are bulletproof and can take lots of abuse so may be im wrong...how about if i had a sti would you come to me with your spec v with i/e and think you can take me? You are beyond stupid a sti has AWD which will take you on low end and its putting down 14psi stock...you think your little i/e combo will take that out?
Old 09-26-2005, 10:14 PM   #30
DiegoSERspecv
Banned

1st and 2nd-------- 1st and 2nd--- 1st and 2nd-------1st and 2nd---- evens just--just--just---just 1stand2nd , he beat me-- he beat me----- HE BEAT ME --- HE BEAT ME BY 3 CARSS , SUCKS FOR THE PRICE AND THE HP < THAT STI HAS. HE BEAT ME, BUT 1ST AND 2ND ,I SAW IT NEXT TO ME , RSX_S OR SI EVEN WITH THE STI 1ST AND 2ND , JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, PLEASE , LISTEN JUST 1ST AND 2ND , I DIDNT WIN .

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Street/Track Racing Stories!