Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Fiat > Brava | Bravo | Marea
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-15-2001, 05:46 AM   #1
LotusGT1
AF Newbie

On that Geneva autosalon presents the new compact sedan Stilo for the first time to Fiats. This will replace the models Bravo and Brava in the autumn. The Stilo, whose name is to be for Design and style, will come into two karosserievarianten on the market:

a 3-door (wheel base: 2.6 meters, length: 4.25 meters, width: 1.76 meters, height: 1.46 meters) and a 5-door, which will be five centimeters higher with same length and width. The 3-door is to be sufficient for rather sporty requirements with low seating position and taut chassis, while the 5-door is laid out as comfort-stressed family auto.

This Van well-behaved model will have an adjustable back bank, which more baggage compartment or additional leg liberty for the rear passengers makes available alternatively. Fiat promises an extensive standard for both karosserievarianten. Beside anti-skid system and an electronic stability program each Stilo will have also eight Airbags.

As motorizing four petrol engines are available and two Common Rail Diesels. The base engine has a four-cylinder with 1,2 litres capacity and 80 HP. Additionally a 1.6 litre with 100 HP, a 1.8 litre with 130 HP and a two-litre five-cylinder with 170 HP are to be had. The Diesel engines are available with in each case 1.9 litres capacity with 80 or 110 HP.

Translation from Babelfish

www.xtreemcars.net

Everyone needs belief in something. I believe I'll have another beer.
LotusGT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2001, 10:04 PM   #2
Euro19
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to Euro19 Send a message via AIM to Euro19 Send a message via Yahoo to Euro19
I actually liked the Bravo/Brava when they came out to the market, but those tiny headlights became so old, ugly and unfashioned with the time. The new Stylo it´s an all new vehicle, but I think they could have done something much nicer or maybe radical, you´ll see what I mean, cause is not gonna get in top sellings like with the VW Golg, Citroen Xsara and Ford Focus, or do you really think? Styling matters too!
Euro19 is offline   Reply With Quote