Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Nova
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-25-2004, 09:59 PM   #1
afirewithyou13
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to afirewithyou13 Send a message via MSN to afirewithyou13 Send a message via Yahoo to afirewithyou13
1973 Nova Bumper

Hey Everyone, I'm currently looking for a 1973 Chevy Nova Front bumper, and I can't find one really anywhere I've looked, it would be of great help if anyone can help me out. This is the last piece I need to start restoring my front end, thanks!
Old 07-30-2004, 09:45 PM   #2
Mxpx182lit
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Mxpx182lit
Re: 1973 Nova Bumper

are you looking for a chrome one or a fiberglass racing type one? Im guessing since its a resto then a chrome one. I've seen lots of good bumpers in junkyards, and a few on ebay. Id check there first, and I'd check Classic Industries, Goodmark, or gmrestoparts.com. Hope this helps
Old 04-30-2005, 02:09 AM   #3
74novagirl
AF Newbie

try goodmarkindustries.com
good luck
Old 05-22-2005, 06:33 PM   #4
ALMB~Nova
AF Regular

I've tried about every aftermarket place out there. fiberglass bumpers yes, steel no. along with no taillights. (at least no reproductions) 73 and 74 novas are hard to find parts for. Ebay or junkyard maybe.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:33 AM   #5
ortamenx
AF Newbie

Good Luck!

All I can say is good luck!!! Seriously I have a 76, I went to eight stares, junkyards/manufactors, you name it for a rear bumper, and some body pieces, I finally made a custome bumper out of sheet metal, wrapped it down and put iroc style tail lights in it looks sweet, even sweeter afterI repaint. but good luck, my heart goes out to you.
Old 07-05-2007, 12:27 PM   #6
73 restorer
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by afirewithyou13
Hey Everyone, I'm currently looking for a 1973 Chevy Nova Front bumper, and I can't find one really anywhere I've looked, it would be of great help if anyone can help me out. This is the last piece I need to start restoring my front end, thanks!
Sorry no place i know sells 73 or 74 bumpers. I have a 73 nova and bought mint bumpers on ebay about 3 yrs ago.

Now you can go find one that not dinged but rusty and all that and just send it to a chroming shop. you have to look for one of those. Alot of them are out of cali.

alot of companies are just starting to make parts for the 73 or 74. chevy 2only website, year one website, paddocks website will have some but not all.
Old 07-05-2007, 12:35 PM   #7
'97ventureowner
AF Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 73 restorer
Sorry no place i know sells 73 or 74 bumpers. I have a 73 nova and bought mint bumpers on ebay about 3 yrs ago.

Now you can go find one that not dinged but rusty and all that and just send it to a chroming shop. you have to look for one of those. Alot of them are out of cali.

alot of companies are just starting to make parts for the 73 or 74. chevy 2only website, year one website, paddocks website will have some but not all.
Please do not bring up old threads.If you have new info to add please start a new thread and if necessary link to the old one. Refer to the guidelines for more info:Posting in closed or outdated threads
Thread closed.

If a prostitute here in America loses her job to a prostitute in India , is that considered "outwhoring"??-Jay Leno

" A Good Thing To Know"

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Nova