Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Remote Control Cars
Remote Control Cars Questions, comments or discussions on the wonderful little vehicles.
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-20-2004, 04:35 PM   #16
Howielong
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Howielong Send a message via MSN to Howielong Send a message via Yahoo to Howielong
Re: Welcome to the official thread for drifting!

FAQ part 2

Q: Why wont my car run?:

Is your battery fully charged. Do you have anything binding the axles or stoping the movement of the car.

Q: Why does my car pull to one way when moving?:

Q: My car will not move?:

Q: My car only moves when i give it a push?:

Many factors could be causing this. One you have something lodge in the drive shafts. IE. Rocks or some string or something warped around them. Two your motor needs a rebuilt. Now look at your motor and see if the Comm is really black and if the brushes are small. If so you need to get the Comm cut and install new brushes.

Q: What motor to get?:

Any 27T stock motor will be good for drifting. Go a few posts up in this thread and there is a list of stock motors that will be good for drifting.

Q: Whats a good newbie car to get?:

Look at the first three posts of this thread. If your totaly new get a electric car.

Q: What is a locked diff? And what does it do for my drifting?:

Q: What is a one way? And what would it do to my drifting?

A front one way is mostly used in racing. It works differently then you would think. First on power (pulling trigger) all four wheels are getting power. But once you let off the trigger there is no more power going to the front wheels. So under braking only the rear wheels brake. This takes a lot of time to master not under drift conditions. But many users on the boards use them to help them whip out the rear end.
Old 12-20-2004, 04:37 PM   #17
Howielong
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Howielong Send a message via MSN to Howielong Send a message via Yahoo to Howielong
Re: Welcome to the official thread for drifting!

For more information about this hobby. Please visit these two fine forums. And tell them that Howielong sent you.

www.driftrcentral.com
www.rcdrift.com

The whole thread was redone on 12-20-2004. Hope you find if full of more information. I am out.

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Remote Control Cars