Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Engine, Transmission and Drivetrain
Engine, Transmission and Drivetrain Discuss Engine, Transmission, Drivetrain, and all other performance modifications here.
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-12-2005, 09:23 AM   #1
-Josh-
Automotive love doctor

Send a message via AIM to -Josh-
Exclamation Rules and Regulations: Follow Them

Rules:
please respect these and try to follow them!!

1)No spamming what so ever! it is alright to post one or two forsale ads on here but if you continue to do so you will be banned... also rather than reposting it, find the thread and post in it so it brings the thread back up... if still no one replies, give up!

2)Posting... do not be a post whore! that will result in suspension if not being permenantly banned! also if you feel like you are just talking among yourselves try to keep it to the PM's unless it pertains to the thread and you feel it is useful information for others!

3)When posting new threads... do a search before you post new threads or expect people to behave different towards you... if you find a thread and you still have a question about it please inclued a link to the thread so we know what you are talking about! remember when posting, we are not all here just you help you! everyone is here to help everyone, so treat people as you want to be treated or you wont be helped! DO NOT get mad if someone tells you that a question that has to do with "How much HP does my car have" or "which car will win if" can not be answered cause questions like that can never be truely answered so either dyno your car or go see what car will win!

4)Language... i havent yet really had a problem with the laungauge issue! if you feel like swearing... good for you go ahead, just dont over do it! if any language is used racially or any slur terms are being used towards or against someone they will be banned permenatly... we are not here to listen to you rant and rave about another person, its your personal business, if you want to go at it, keep it to the PM's!!!

5)Bashing... no one really has a right to bash anyone! although most of the time it is fun and yes i have even enjoyed it, i now must be responsible and tone it down! i will not ban anyone if they do it once in awhile but if it gets outta hand the thread will be closed and over with!

6)Spelling... if you are going to type up a post and expect people to reply and know what you are talking about then spelling and grammer is a must! we are not really picky but if you do type as if you have certain way of talking and somone either bashes you or cant understand what you are tring to say, do not get mad about it!

7)Off Topic... anyone that feels like talking about anything they want can post it in the off topic thread... thats why i made it! although the same rules apply to the off topic thread to as far as language, bashing, spelling and spamming!

8)FAQ...there has been way too many questions asked that have been answered a million times already! if you feel like you have one of these questions check out that thread first...A simple search goes a long way.

9)Everone just have fun with this and respect eachother! so far there has been no problem and i havent yet had to ban anyone and i would rather keep it that way! thanks everyone for helping out!

10)Posting threads like "What will my car run with such and such mods" and "Which car would win" are unacceptable. If you have to know, post it in the OFF TOPIC thread in the Non-Performance sub-forum. We do not bench race here so there is no need to start!

I'll add some if i have to as i go, but the rules haven't changed, there's no need to as of yet.

AF User Guidelines

What is a mippie? - click

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Engine, Transmission and Drivetrain