Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mercedes-Benz > S-Class
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-14-2012, 04:25 AM   #1
sgirish
AF Newbie

Arrow Is there a new S-Class on its way?

Is there a new S-Class on its way?

I have always been interested in Mercedes-Benz cars. The ultimate luxury automobile, I have many a time dreamt of owning one of these German beauties. It interested me to hear that a new S-Class is about to be launched. At the top of the Mercedes-Benz luxury offerings in India, the S-Class is one of my most coveted dream cars. I see myself owning one, once I have arrived in life (which in all honesty may take a little more time).

Day dreaming aside, I decided to drop into a Mercedes-Benz showroom that happened to be on my way home. To my disappointment, the sales man told me that the last S-Class was launched in January 2010 and the new one is expected only in a year’s time. The current S-Class, the S-350, however was on display and I was treated to a close look at this streamlined beauty.

Simply stunning. Judging by its beauty, the year long wait for the new S-Class will be worth it.
sgirish is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mercedes-Benz > S-Class