Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mazda > GLC
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-16-2005, 04:24 AM   #1
spleen
AF Newbie

Thumbs up 86 glc for you!

anyone need an 86 mazda glc 4 dr, transverse 5 speed in oregon, i beleive i parked it at 98,000 miles, it ran great till the cat plugged, i went through everything till i found that but i got a b2000 while i was trying to fix it, found that afterwards, still strts and runs great, the driver door is bent up a bit, the whole enchilada is 300.00 or greatest offer, needs a catalic converter and muffler, the other was too weak to beat the guts out of, and here it is not a big deal for noise, it doesnt seem that loud without it, i think it has some moss growing on the passenger floor, like i said, the door is bent and it probably leaks around the seal, but i thought it to be very dependable when parked, i am in oregon, email me at frjames@peoplepc.com if you are anxious to get a pic, it is full of old vcr's and electrical doodads, a direct tv system and dish is in there also, maybe i will clean it out, after all its not a shed!
spleen is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mazda > GLC