Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical
Engineering/Technical Ask technical questions about cars. Do you know how a car engine works?
View Poll Results: Fav. sports car?!
'Maro and 'Bird 6 37.50%
Stang 3 18.75%
Evo 5 31.25%
Duh an SUV to run over them ALL!! 2 12.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-20-2003, 06:49 PM   #31
BlkCamaroSS
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to BlkCamaroSS
Re: Lets slay some ricers!

Bullshit, there is no 2003 Camaro or Firebird, write Chevrolet, ask any true car enthusiast. There is no 2003 Camaro on that link you posted. Again, I posted the date that the plant in Quebec closed. They were not made, period. What little respect I had for you just got annihilated. You just proved you know absolutely dick about american cars. Please leave this forum before you make yourself look even more stupid. I will not argue with you further about your precious Evo. You deserve no respect.
2001 Camaro SS #2239 of 6332
1/4 mile time: 13.575 @ 105.55 mph, 60' time: 2.276
307.1 rwhp, 330.1 rwtq = 353.2 hp, 379.5 lb ft torque
Options: SLP Front Grille w/ SS Center Logo, 17" ZR1 Chrome rims, 6 speed, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, Monsoon 500 Watt Sound System, T-tops, 1LE Performance Suspension
Mods: Holley PS Air Filter, SLP Air Box Lid w/ Mr. Ed's pipe fix, SLP CAI, SLP Bellows, SLP LM, SLP Y-pipe, SLP 160 Thermo, SLP Temp Module, SLP STB, KBDD SFC
Old 11-20-2003, 10:25 PM   #32
RedLightning
AF Enthusiast

Thumbs down Wonderful argument.

I know my original post got people mad and offended, so i changed it but you 2 just keep fighting, LEAVE JARED THIS IS A MUSCLE CAR THREAD!!!!!!! why would there be so many comaros and mustangs out there if they sucked? Plz, reread the new first post and if u have something good to say, say it. oh why is a rally car lover looking in the muscle car section when he hates them? to start a fight? my first post might have started some of this, im sorry, so i changed it, also why if u HATE this thread and it the "Worst thread evar..." why do u respond? just a question. sorry that u think that, but thanks for your pro muscle car comments, since this is a MUSCLE CAR section of af. thanks comaro for ending this because a moderator would have to close it, well that might not be a bad thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KustmAce
Real emo kids kill themselves.
Old 11-21-2003, 07:28 PM   #33
rav440
AF Enthusiast

Talking Re: Re: Lets slay some ricers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkCamaroSS
Bullshit, there is no 2003 Camaro or Firebird, write Chevrolet, ask any true car enthusiast. There is no 2003 Camaro on that link you posted. Again, I posted the date that the plant in Quebec closed. They were not made, period. What little respect I had for you just got annihilated. You just proved you know absolutely dick about american cars. Please leave this forum before you make yourself look even more stupid. I will not argue with you further about your precious Evo. You deserve no respect.
well said BlkCamaroSS

Old 11-24-2003, 06:14 AM   #34
Purpura Delujo
AF Enthusiast

Ok, my favourite 'sports' car is a 1970 Plymouth Superbird with a 426 Hemi, ideally in black on black.
Old 11-24-2003, 01:28 PM   #35
Jared_80
Banned

Re: Re: Lets slay some ricers!

Quote:

Look here stupid if there is not a 2003 Camaro then why does conversionxtras.com sell parts for them???? You really are an idiot if an import fan has to teach you about your own car. Try actualy reading about somthing before you go arguing about it on the web. You say that you have lost all respect for me. Good I would not want respect from you anyway. Who looks stupid now???

PS rav440 you are just as stupid as he is. No I take that back you are dumber because this had nothing to do with you.
Old 11-24-2003, 01:43 PM   #36
Jared_80
Banned

Re: Wonderful argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Um...Nameless Dork
I know my original post got people mad and offended, so i changed it but you 2 just keep fighting, LEAVE JARED THIS IS A MUSCLE CAR THREAD!!!!!!! why would there be so many comaros and mustangs out there if they sucked? Plz, reread the new first post and if u have something good to say, say it. oh why is a rally car lover looking in the muscle car section when he hates them? to start a fight? my first post might have started some of this, im sorry, so i changed it, also why if u HATE this thread and it the "Worst thread evar..." why do u respond? just a question. sorry that u think that, but thanks for your pro muscle car comments, since this is a MUSCLE CAR section of af. thanks comaro for ending this because a moderator would have to close it, well that might not be a bad thing.

All I wanted was to give my oppion and Motor Trends latest numbers, then I was going to leave, but some idiot had to tell me that I did not know what I was talking about. I don't hate muscle cars I personaly like Camaros and Mustangs (though I think that the Evo is an overall better proformance car) but this no longer has anything to do with that, sombody called me out and I am going to destroy any reputation that he ever had as an automotive expert. I actualy came here initialy to learn some more about older proformance cars but all that I found was uneducated oppion and "ricer bashing" having owned two imports and owing my life to the good engineering of one of them (55mph head on collision, I walked out with one small scrach on my pinky) I was not going to let that nonsence go unchalanged. I hope that you can understand why I continue to respond, sorry if it messes up your thread.
Old 11-24-2003, 01:56 PM   #37
-Josh-
Automotive love doctor

Send a message via AIM to -Josh-
So the Evo will beat muscle cars before or after the tranny blows up in it???????

p.s. There are no 2003 F bodies ..discontinued after 2Q 02

AF User Guidelines

What is a mippie? - click
Old 11-24-2003, 01:57 PM   #38
RedLightning
AF Enthusiast

Thumbs up

Wow, sweet,it ended now, thanks both of u for saying that ull end it, sorry again if anyone was offended by me, (sorry for "yelling") wondering what is all of your defenitions of 'muscle car' could the new gto be one or do they have to be of a certain age? some say they have to be 60 to 70s models, or had a model bak then. could the infiniti m45 be a muscle car?
and also from somewhere else on these forums i found that some one(forgot name) says that IF IT LOOKS GOOD IT IS NOT RICE, thats kind of my def. about rice, i dont think that the evo is rice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KustmAce
Real emo kids kill themselves.
Old 11-24-2003, 03:20 PM   #39
Jared_80
Banned

Muscle car

I am no muscle car fanatic but I think that the muscle cars died after 1975, I think that that was the year they started enforcing the emmisions laws. Just look at how much power droped between 1972 and 1975. It reached it's low in 1982 (from what I have heard) the 1982 Mustang GT made only 128hp on the dyno.
Old 11-24-2003, 04:04 PM   #40
BlkCamaroSS
AF Fanatic

You believe everything that you read then do you? Sounds like the people at conversionxtras.com are just as retarded as you, because there never was, there isn't, and there never will be a 2003 Camaro/Firebird. They may come back in the future, but absolutely no sooner than 2005. STFU n00b. Quit making yourself look stupid, don't make me post this thread elsewhere so that I make your stupidity more public than it already is...
Options: SLP Front Grille w/ SS Center Logo, 17" ZR1 Chrome rims, 6 speed, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, Monsoon 500 Watt Sound System, T-tops, 1LE Performance Suspension
Mods: Holley PS Air Filter, SLP Air Box Lid w/ Mr. Ed's pipe fix, SLP CAI, SLP Bellows, SLP LM, SLP Y-pipe, SLP 160 Thermo, SLP Temp Module, SLP STB, KBDD SFC
Old 11-24-2003, 05:07 PM   #41
Jared_80
Banned

Re: Re: Lets slay some ricers!

Quote:
You believe everything that you read then do you? Sounds like the people at conversionxtras.com are just as retarded as you, because there never was, there isn't, and there never will be a 2003 Camaro/Firebird. They may come back in the future, but absolutely no sooner than 2005. STFU n00b. Quit making yourself look stupid, don't make me post this thread elsewhere so that I make your stupidity more public than it already is...

That is really funny that they would get that mixed up. Guss what so did every Camaro parts site that I could find!! They all listed their Camaros all the way up to 2003, are all of them wrong?? If you don't beleve me look for yourself. They all list 2003!!! Oh yea and as far as that date that they quit production that does not mean anything, my car was made in Nov 1986 but it is a 1987 model car. Most cars are that way. Let me say this again WHO LOOKS STUPID NOW? Oh yea and those numbers that I posted on the Lancer come out of Motor Trend, not some retards web page. So 13.06 stands. But I did make one mistake it's 0-60 is 4.3 seconds not 4.5. That is faster than the Z06.
Old 11-24-2003, 05:22 PM   #42
Jared_80
Banned

August 28, 2002: 3:46 PM EDT By Meghan Collins, CNN/Money Staff Writer

NEW YORK (CNN/Money) - If car lovers feel a tinge of nostalgia at the thought of the end of Chevy's Camaro line, not to worry -- it's not over quite yet.

Enthusiasts still have a chance to grab the last one off the line -- for a possibly hefty price -- during an auction by Kruse International, the eBay Inc. company that specializes in collector-car auctions, on Sunday, Sept. 1.

The car to be auctioned this weekend is a 2003 Camaro Z28 coupe with automatic transmission, 5.7 liter V8 engine and a full package of amenities including leather seats, a 12-disc CD changer, fog lamps, an alarm with shock sensor, and a Monsoon sound system. The base model has a starting price of $23,430.

But this car likely will go for between $40,000 and $50,000, and could pull in a hefty $100,000, depending on the devotion level of the bidders, according to Dean Kruse, director of global marketing for Kruse International and the Camaro's auctioneer.

I just thought that you would like to see for yourself I guess that the people at Chevy thought that there was a 2003 Camaro too!! (www.cnyfirebird.com/showNews.asp?ID=25) You really are stupid!
Old 11-24-2003, 05:26 PM   #43
Jared_80
Banned

Still laughing at you

Just wanted to let you know that the whole world is still laughing at your stupidity.
You too Josh and rav.

So what now are you going to argue with GM and CNN News. I bet you would.

Let me say this this one last time WHO LOOKS STUPID NOW?!?!

He who laughs last laughs best.

Last edited by Jared_80; 11-24-2003 at 06:20 PM.
Old 11-24-2003, 06:21 PM   #44
BlkCamaroSS
AF Fanatic

Look at the top of your link retard. What does it say??? 1967 to 2002. What else do you need to prove it to you that the last production year was a 2002?
Old 11-24-2003, 06:23 PM   #45
BlkCamaroSS
AF Fanatic

If you read the entire link, you'd also see that they refer to the car again as a 2002 Z28, hence what you're referring to is a typo. I say again, shut the fuck up. You know nothing of cars, quit quoting bullshit off of the internet that's untrue...

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical