Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Supra > Rumors
Rumors What have you heard? Tales of the MKV, concepts and spy pics.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-03-2004, 11:02 AM   #1
TRD_Toyota
AF Newbie

Thumbs up Just Accept It MKV

Everyone just accept the fact that THE SUPRA and yes... the Celica Supra is comming back... as i have said before you dont ahve to believe me... but dont come into this forum and knock it... Toyota Has Stopped Production of the Celica... The 2005 model will be the last... HOW DO I KNOW THIS YOU SAY??? BECUASE I WORK FOR TOYOTA... The creation of the Corolla XRS and the Matrix XRS came to be kind of like a replacement for the celica because it comes with the GTS motor and 6 speed trans... The celica is gone... making way for the 2006 supra... thats all my work had been told... when i get finer details they will be posted... Dont believe me... i dont care... i dont want to hear it
TRD_Toyota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 04:31 PM   #2
AlienEvolution
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to AlienEvolution Send a message via AIM to AlienEvolution Send a message via MSN to AlienEvolution Send a message via Yahoo to AlienEvolution
Re: Just Accept It MKV

interesting.

Wurd.
AlienEvolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 01:55 AM   #3
TRD_Toyota
AF Newbie

Re: Just Accept It MKV

I have mor3e details about the new supra... unfdortunately it has been pushed back to 2007 and also unfortunately for me its looking like it will not be released in canada... But for you americans.... its suposedly going to be comming with and option of 2 diif V6 motors and a v8... ANOTHER TWIST is that it might not be calledd the supra.. it might be sold as a high end lexus sports car... more details to come as they arrive
TRD_Toyota is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Supra > Rumors