Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > RVR
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 02:54 AM   #16
grofo
AF Newbie

Re: Mmcs Mitsubishi Multi Communication System

Hi.I am from New Zealand and I bought Mitsubishi Galant Viento 1999 imported from Japan.My Multi comunication system doesnt work.I ll need some software for that,can you help me with it?Thanks.
grofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 03:45 AM   #17
gavinveronica
AF Newbie

Smile Re: Mmcs Mitsubishi Multi Communication System

Disconnect your battery for 24hrs, remove the CD prior to this. When you re connect, put the CD in under the drivers seat and it should be OK
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly2u
I have a rvr and my screen on the mcs system is now blank. It first asked for the cd and then it went blank. I can see the cd turning but still nothing on the screen. The cd that I have is the navigation software version 8.1K I think that the cd is too scratched to work or I need a reboot cd or something. can you help me? I will pay if i need to get a new cd, I just want this thing to work.
gavinveronica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 03:47 AM   #18
gavinveronica
AF Newbie

What is the part number on the CD e.g MR******
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly2u
I have a rvr and my screen on the mcs system is now blank. It first asked for the cd and then it went blank. I can see the cd turning but still nothing on the screen. The cd that I have is the navigation software version 8.1K I think that the cd is too scratched to work or I need a reboot cd or something. can you help me? I will pay if i need to get a new cd, I just want this thing to work.
Old 12-19-2007, 11:28 PM   #19
pikap
AF Newbie

Mmcs Mitsubishi Multi Communication System

hello everyone i.ve got mitsubishi pajero io 1998 with the MCS screen on the dash not working. showing only Japanese text with the word "CD". i think i need activation CD or something like this... if someone has this CD pleas heeeeelp mee.... giko44@gmail.com thanks in advance...
pikap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 03:08 PM   #20
ITEX.DOES.IT
AF Newbie

System Start CDs and MMCS English Manuals available here

https://sites.google.com/view/itexnz/mmcs-cd - ITEX (NZ) Mitsubishi Product Page

and http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Lis...member=1608375 - ITEX (NZ) Online auctions

Last edited by ITEX.DOES.IT; 11-20-2020 at 01:20 AM.
ITEX.DOES.IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 04:53 AM   #21
jordangoh
AF Newbie

hi !! i am jordan from malaysia
i have an evo 7 , i have the same problem .. got some jap word and wit the word cd on it !! what should i do .. if i wan to purchase the cd .. where and how can i get it ? i would also like to know the code for it cd .. i cannot find any code on the changer. there is also a nevigation player under my passenger seat and a CD changer in the boot! which one is the correct one to insert the cd !!

do email me at jordangoh_23@hotmail.com
tq
jordangoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 04:58 PM   #22
ITEX.DOES.IT
AF Newbie

Exclamation Re: Mmcs Mitsubishi Multi Communication System

Hi, although the Mitsubishi MultiMedia System (MMCS) CDs and manuals are available, and can be sent worldwide and optional electronic delivery of a PDF manual, all from the https://sites.google.com/view/itexnz/mmcs-cd site, but are only for the Mitsi models named on the site, e.g. Galant, Legnum, RVR / Sportsgear, Pagero, Grandis etc. for the years 1995 - about 2002. I think other models/years outside that range have a different software system and probably only available from official Mitsubishi Dealers.

David

Last edited by ITEX.DOES.IT; 11-20-2020 at 01:20 AM.
ITEX.DOES.IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 05:24 AM   #23
Ruud1010
AF Newbie

Thumbs up Re: Mmcs Mitsubishi Multi Communication System

Hi Gavin,

Thanks a million for sending me the cd-rom. My MMCS is working properly now! To be honest I was not sure that I would receive anything after sending you the money. You proved that there are still honest people in this world!!!
Ruud1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 05:42 AM   #24
gavinveronica
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruud1010
Hi Gavin,

Thanks a million for sending me the cd-rom. My MMCS is working properly now! To be honest I was not sure that I would receive anything after sending you the money. You proved that there are still honest people in this world!!!
Thanks Ruud for the pleasant comments, I know how important it is to get these things working, although there are a few different methods nowadays i still believe the best way is by posting an original CD, the costs are minimal an it works everytime.
For everyone else out there my email address is vrongav@talktalk.net and I have several CD's for different MMCS systems and won't sell you one if i don't have it.
Once again Thanks Ruud and keep in touch if you have any other problem.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:34 AM   #25
dimond pack
AF Newbie

Cool Re: Mmcs Mitsubishi Multi Communication System

Im really hoping there is some one out there that can help ,!!!!!!i have a 2009 lwb shogun and i have take the standard radio cd out ,and have bought a mitsubishi multi communication system to put in the system also came out of a shogun same year but the wires in the dash are different to the back of my new mitsubishi comms system so i thought you would be able to buy iso leads i have spoken to main stealer and they dont seem to have a clue ,,all they say is yer i think there, is some leads you can buy but we dont sell them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT please god help me as i think im going mad does any one no the part no i need or where i can buy this lead many thanks, dimond
dimond pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:20 AM   #26
gavinveronica
AF Newbie

You may as well get a unit out of a Toyota, the difference between a standard set-up and a MMCS system is worlds away, you need 3 componants to get it working and miles of cable that is unique to the version where you bought your new unit from. The only chance of getting it to work is to strip out everything that joins up with your unit, from the car you got it out of, if one bit is missing it will never work.
send some pictures of the unit you have and what was originally in your car, front and rear to vrongav@talktalk.net, also you will need the software to boot it, if you get it working.
Regards
Gavin
Old 09-21-2012, 09:20 PM   #27
nmanhendo
AF Newbie

I have a 2007 Delica D5 imported from Japan to Australia. The Mmcs is in Japanese and i want to convert to English. I read on one of the posts that i need to supply you with the OEM CD. i looked under the front seat, boot etc, can't find the cd player. Do you where i can look next.

Thanks
nmanhendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:47 AM   #28
gavinveronica
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmanhendo View Post
I have a 2007 Delica D5 imported from Japan to Australia. The Mmcs is in Japanese and i want to convert to English. I read on one of the posts that i need to supply you with the OEM CD. i looked under the front seat, boot etc, can't find the cd player. Do you where i can look next.

Thanks
Send a picture of you screen and radio to vrongav@talktalk.net then i can advise better.
Thanks
Old 12-05-2012, 06:59 AM   #29
Julian1971
AF Newbie

Hi Gavin did u get to convert your mmcs in your delica d5? I too have a delica d5 which I want to covert to English from jap.
Julian1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 11:45 PM   #30
GizTec
AF Newbie

Hi there,

We can convert your MMCS to english.

Here is our website - http://www.giz-tec.com
GizTec is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > RVR