Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Subaru > Impreza/9-2x/Outback Sport
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 07:06 PM   #1
larky
AF Newbie

07 imprezza roof rack?

hey folks. my girlfriend just bought a kayak. she owns a 2007 imprezza. I noticed on the top there are removable "plugs" of some sort that have two threaded holes below them. I assume these are for a roof rack. the problem is that i cannot find a kit that utilizes these factory installed mounts. I have tried to notice other imprezza's with a roof rack and have not seen one yet. I have seen the clamp type but would like to avoid that style. any help would be appreciated.
larky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:44 PM   #2
somick
AF Enthusiast

Re: 07 imprezza roof rack?

This is may be not the best solution but dealers usually carry all the necessary stuff. I bought cross bars for my Forester at REI when it was on sale for $15, but I already had the bars installed from the dealer.

Good luck,
Sam

somick is offline   Reply With Quote