Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > Cosmetics
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Cosmetics interior, exterior, wheels.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-04-2001, 09:48 PM   #1
DJ Hotpokit
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to DJ Hotpokit
can someone point me in the right direction?

I need to find some euro lights for my G20. Its a 1991 and I really need some can someone tell me where I can find some? if they even make them that is..

thanx!

peace outside
91 G20 5-speed manual, Stillen front strut bridge, Alpine 10" subwoofer/ 5 channel amp, APR DTM style 57" Aluminum racing spoiler, 2 and a half inch custom exhaust w/ high flow cat converter, Dual tip Arospeed racing muffler, custom smoked out parking lights, custom smoked tail lights, xenon gas filled super blue headlights, blue interior mood lights, neon light under dash, blue licence plate lights, some big ugly scratch dent put on there by some ignorant coward, but still, downright beautiful

DJ Hotpokit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2001, 11:08 PM   #2
SkylinesKillAll
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to SkylinesKillAll Send a message via Yahoo to SkylinesKillAll
nope, they dont

:flamer: :monkeypis :bathroom::rocket: :badass:
SkylinesKillAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2001, 01:46 AM   #3
ales
Forza Schumacher

What the heck are the Euro lights you are talking about??? (sorry for the dumb question)

Would love to resume my duties as AF's own official thread bastardizer!!!
1:29:53.435 || 207.316 || 310.596
ales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2001, 10:51 PM   #4
SkylinesKillAll
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to SkylinesKillAll Send a message via Yahoo to SkylinesKillAll
these are euro lights. (from a civic)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg euro lights.jpg (6.8 KB, 98 views)

:flamer: :monkeypis :bathroom::rocket: :badass:
SkylinesKillAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2001, 12:36 AM   #5
G-Forces
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by SkylinesKillAll
nope, they dont
Thank the supreme all powerful being!

Personally I think these only look good on bright colored cars (white, yellow, maaaybe silver). I've seen countless civics, 'tegs, 'ludes, sunfires, cavilers with these lights and most of the time they look stupid. On dark colored cars like red and black the lights are such a contrast they detract from the rest of the car. All I see is those stupid lights! But that's just my opinion, if you don't like it... :finger:

I think all too often people get parts just to have them, not really realizing how it will look on the car. Like those oversized combat wings on stock civics I've seen. :apuke:
G-Forces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2001, 09:57 AM   #6
zykotik
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to zykotik Send a message via AIM to zykotik Send a message via Yahoo to zykotik
[

I think all too often people get parts just to have them, not really realizing how it will look on the car. Like those oversized combat wings on stock civics I've seen. :apuke: [/b][/quote]

Not to mention the combat wing weighs more than the civic does

I like the puking smiley how do you do that?
Old 07-07-2001, 11:12 AM   #7
ales
Forza Schumacher

Re: can someone point me in the right direction?

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ Hotpokit
I need to find some euro lights for my G20. Its a 1991 and I really need some
I have to ask this: WHY??? Why would you want them???

Would love to resume my duties as AF's own official thread bastardizer!!!
1:29:53.435 || 207.316 || 310.596
ales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2001, 03:29 PM   #8
GOKOOL
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to GOKOOL
to be completely honest with you, in my opionion, those lights are VERY unattractive. also the part is very cheap and tend to leak and fog up. keep your stock ones, they are cleaner and you will also keep the LAW from pulling you over and giving you a ticket for NON DOT lights. just trying to help you out

there are many of us that agree that those lights are made to attract the young 16 yearolds .
they also tend to think that NON painted kits, primered colored cars, over bearing VEILSIDE style kits, more than 5 air VENTS, OVER sized spoilers, FULL clear tailights, four inch exaust tip, etc etc etc etc.....the list goes on and on

dont many of you feel sorry for the guys that bought the altezza car(IS 300), all the lights out there are making all the cars look like that car..hehehe
Old 07-12-2001, 07:46 PM   #9
PrimeraGT
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to PrimeraGT
clear this..

no, what is funny is that we had a guy that owns an IS300 call up the shop asking if we could get him Altezza lights for his car.. no, really, he said, "I would like to get Altezza lights for my 2001 IS300" after hearing this, we promptly put him on speakerphone and asked him to please repeat the question.. with around 8 to 10 people in the shop including customers.. he proceeded to ask again and go into detail and describe the Altezza lights to us. Of course we asked for more detail please. After a dazzling display mental recollection, and about half the store on the ground writhing in pain from the laughter this poor schlub was providing, we finally had to give up and say, "Umm, sir, the Altezza is the JDM version of your IS300" to which he promptly said, "Oh, thanks." and hung up.
Old 07-13-2001, 08:04 AM   #10
G22DET
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to G22DET Send a message via AIM to G22DET
well, i got a pretty funny one too...
some guy called us and asked for "euro" tailights...and he started describing it..like round red circle in the middle for his 94-95 accord....so i replied "oh, you mean those altezza tailights right?" he's all..."no no no man..those altezza looks like shit, so riced out...i want those euro style ones"....so i am thinking, OK, maybe he meant the clear/red taillights...but he keeps insisting that it's the ones with the red circle in the middle.
anyway, he ended up buying the "euro" instead of the "altezza" lights...idiot.......

GDA Power!
G22DET is offline   Reply With Quote