Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ferrari > 456 | 550 | 575
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 10:22 AM   #1
tiempo
AF Newbie

Hi there from a Newbie.

Hello, I'm a newbie to this site.

I've had a look into some of the other forums, but this is my first post on the Automotive forums site.

I'm pleased to see that there is a model specific forum on what is arguably the most beautiful front engined V12 ever....the 575M.

Personally if I had the means I'd have a Rosso Corsa/Nero 575M HGTC with a manual box, sports seats and scuderia shields. Sadly I haven't got the money to buy one, but I've sworn to myself that one day I will....I might even be 80 years old, but i'll get one.

I've been fortunate enough to spend some time in a friends 575 recently and managed to get a not insignificant 180mph out of the thing. It was still going like a train but sadly we ran out of room.

Anyway, hello again and I look forward to chatting in the not too distant future.
tiempo is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ferrari > 456 | 550 | 575