Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ferrari > 456 | 550 | 575
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-16-2004, 12:53 PM   #1
MITSU-EVO
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to MITSU-EVO
575M compared to 550

Ferrari 550 Maranello has been my favorite Ferrari for a long while with the way its engine sounded despite the fact that we had a neighbor who used to rev it just for fun around 4am .
Ferrari 575M, on the other hand is supposed to be better than the 550 in all ways. However, I just cannot find the same glorious engine sound (aka the Battle Cry) in the 575M. Did anybody else observe the same, or does it just seem to me like that?

I DIG EXOTICS!!!
MITSU-EVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 11:21 AM   #2
bkvj
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to bkvj
Re: 575M compared to 550

Quote:
Ferrari 550 Maranello has been my favorite Ferrari for a long while with the way its engine sounded despite the fact that we had a neighbor who used to rev it just for fun around 4am .
Ferrari 575M, on the other hand is supposed to be better than the 550 in all ways. However, I just cannot find the same glorious engine sound (aka the Battle Cry) in the 575M. Did anybody else observe the same, or does it just seem to me like that?
i observed the same, but whats the problem with being waked up by a glorious V12? my best friend's that has a 550, and sometimes when i sleep over at his house(im not gay but i live in another country than him now we used to be neighbours) his dad drives away at around 6. its his daily and i just love the sound when he starts it....

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ferrari > 456 | 550 | 575