Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-15-2022, 06:41 AM   #1
MatthewNorton
AF Newbie

Why are people constantly fighting over Muscle vs Exotic vs Tuners?

I like them all, but I prefer muscle cars because of the power they offer. The sound of a 3/4 racing cam is my favorite, and there's nothing quite like sheer power.

Exotic cars are great and I derive a lot of enjoyment from them. They're fast which is obviously an important consideration, but they also cost a lot which is downside. Despite this drawback, exotics are still wonderful vehicles. You can get them to sound nice but in my opinion, nothing beats the sound of a big block v8 engine.

Tuners are good cars, and I'm not talking about ricers here. I'm talking skylines, supras, and other cars that ppl have worked on. Yes they can be fast, but for me it's all about sound and power, which tuners don't provide.

350zs are great cars and my best friend has one. I don't really mind it, but it fits him well so that's fine by me. He likes the fact that at idle, the car doesn't make too much noise or feel too powerful until he presses down on the gas pedal. I prefer my challenger because it shakes a bit at idle and goes crazy when you press down on the gas and let the 6-cylinder engine kick in.

At the end of the day, it all comes down to what you like. There's no use arguing about which is better because they're all good in their own way. Just pick whichever one makes you happy.
MatthewNorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 07:14 AM   #2
RidingOnRailz
AF Enthusiast

Cool Re: Why are people constantly fighting over Muscle vs Exotic vs Tuners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewNorton View Post
I like them all, but I prefer muscle cars because of the power they offer. The sound of a 3/4 racing cam is my favorite, and there's nothing quite like sheer power.

Exotic cars are great and I derive a lot of enjoyment from them. They're fast which is obviously an important consideration, but they also cost a lot which is downside. Despite this drawback, exotics are still wonderful vehicles. You can get them to sound nice but in my opinion, nothing beats the sound of a big block v8 engine.

Tuners are good cars, and I'm not talking about ricers here. I'm talking skylines, supras, and other cars that ppl have worked on. Yes they can be fast, but for me it's all about sound and power, which tuners don't provide.

350zs are great cars and my best friend has one. I don't really mind it, but it fits him well so that's fine by me. He likes the fact that at idle, the car doesn't make too much noise or feel too powerful until he presses down on the gas pedal. I prefer my challenger because it shakes a bit at idle and goes crazy when you press down on the gas and let the 6-cylinder engine kick in.

At the end of the day, it all comes down to what you like. There's no use arguing about which is better because they're all good in their own way. Just pick whichever one makes you happy.
It's just a duck-waving contest. Just like leaders of nuclear nations bragging about the size of their nukes!
RidingOnRailz is online now   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General