Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > RX300/RX330/Harrier
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-11-2004, 01:03 AM   #1
sassy_sara
AF Newbie

Wink Lexus RX300, is it worth the price?

I was hoping that owners of the Lexus RX300 could provide me with information in helping me determine whether or not the Lexus RX300 is right for me. I currently drive a beautiful Toyota 4Runner that I have had since high school, and am looking for a sleek and sophisticated SUV, preferably a luxury SUV, and have my heart on a few vehicles including the Lexus RX300, the Mercedes Benz ML320, and the BMW X3 or X5. I am even thinking about getting the newly remodeled 2004 Toyota 4Runner which gives me the size, but is far less luxurious though I am used to the 4Runner.

The Lexus make is one of my favorites as my mother and father have each owned many and driven many of the Lexus LS400s for as long as I can remember. My question to you who currently own the RX300 deals with overall performance, size, function, and luxury. The main reason why I am attracted to the RX300 is for the attention to detail on the inside, as the 2001-2003 models are impeccable, and have thorough attention to detail. Do you find that your money was well spent on this vehicile? What general problems have you encountered with the RX300? What are some of the bonus features to expect? What upgrades would you recommend? Do the newer RX300 models come equipped with GPS satellite locators?

Any information that you can provide will be greatly appreciated. I am hunting for a graduation SUV and have had my eye on the Lexus RX300 for about a year. Thanks!

Regards,

Sara Emami

Texas
sassy_sara is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > RX300/RX330/Harrier