Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Motorcycles & Choppers > Street Bikes
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-29-2003, 04:48 PM   #1
zcar21
AF Newbie

"Torque" the movie

Ok. I'm new to the forum and I'm looking to get a honda cbr600, and now this movie is gonna come out. the other movie "Biker boys" was stupid.
what does every body think about this coming movie? what about the effect it can have on ricers?
here is the link for the previews
http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&id...railer&intl=us
zcar21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2003, 01:37 PM   #2
Xv7vX
AF Regular

Re: "Torque" the movie

Ricers? I think your confusing vehicles.

Persoanlly I'm going to see it. From some of the previews its going to have some real stupid, gone in sixty seconds jumping the trafic jam, kind of effects. I swear i saw some one do a back flip on a street bike. But its still going to be an hour and a half of bikes and I'm there.
i think people take these movies too serioulsy.

If your going to see a doucmentry say home and watch discovery channel. These types of movies are made to attrach viewers, not hard core enthuisits looking for facts over fun.
Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY," says the Lord. Romans 12:19

"What if the truth is that there is no truth? The only thing i can prove is there is no proof" Reconsider Everything, 311
Xv7vX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2003, 02:51 PM   #3
WarPigs
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to WarPigs
Re: "Torque" the movie

Tourqe looks very VERY bad. Just like FAF/FAF2 and SWAT. I only saw FAF and it was shit, couldn't imagine 2, and didn't see swat earlier, but it was obviously complete shit. Just like Tourqe.
WarPigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2003, 04:30 PM   #4
speediva
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to speediva Send a message via Yahoo to speediva
Re: Re: "Torque" the movie

I knew someone would come in bashing... Heck, I'd do it too.

Torque will be another movie only to "thrill" the masses. Not educate people on what is/isn't how real riders live/breathe/ride. Yes, I'll probably see it, but I think I'll pay the $3 to rent it instead of $9 in the theater.

2005 Subaru Forester 2.5X
1997 Honda Civic EX Coupe

Inform yourself:
AF User Guidelines
speediva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004, 03:35 PM   #5
iT90accord
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to iT90accord Send a message via Yahoo to iT90accord
Ok i have to agree with xv7vx if you want hard actual facts dont go to the movies. If your that disgusted by the bad acting then dont go see it but personally i like seeing all the bikes and different cars im not going for the grade A acting because we all know it sux. I just wanna see some nice bikes and if its not worth a couple bucks for you to see some crazy bikes do stupid shit then your outta luck

02 Black WRX
17" Rota Gold Rims
HKS EBC
Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust
Tinted Headlights
More to come...
iT90accord is offline   Reply With Quote