Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Buying Q & A Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple. Visit AutomotiveHelper.com for useful car buying tools and research. Also, check out Vehicle History Reports to help you avoid chances of finding a lemon.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-12-2005, 10:54 PM   #1
apextrueno
AF Newbie

$7k 2002 RSX Type-S

Can some plz check this VIN# for me. This guy is selling a 2002 RSX Type-S that's lowered with SSR rims for $7K. He says he needs quick cash but im still suspicious. So can some1 check this, JH4DC53032C022964. Ty u very very very much who ever helps in advance!!!
apextrueno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 09:23 AM   #2
EchoRelay
AF Newbie

7grand? I was lookin to buying a 2002 RSX and the cheapest i can find locally is 17 grand.
EchoRelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 10:05 AM   #3
apextrueno
AF Newbie

Yeah, the second cheapest car was a base model RSX for $15k. So i wonder why this guy is selling a Type-S $8000 cheaper. That's why i need a VIN check.
apextrueno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 04:47 PM   #4
Nigh7fall
AF Newbie

Re: $7k 2002 RSX Type-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by apextrueno
Can some plz check this VIN# for me. This guy is selling a 2002 RSX Type-S that's lowered with SSR rims for $7K. He says he needs quick cash but im still suspicious. So can some1 check this, JH4DC53032C022964. Ty u very very very much who ever helps in advance!!!

Yep I saw that ad on the net too but he told me $6K and he said that he's son had had a heart attack and he's selling everything i wonder... now it gets even more suspicious when i read your post and he gave me the same VIN# jh4dc53032c022964

SSR rims

Year/Make/Model:2002 ACURA RSX TYPE-S
Body Style:HATCHBACK 2 DREngine:2.0L L4 PFI DOHC VTECFuel:GASOLINEDriveline:FRONT WHEEL DRIVEManufactured in:JAPANSafety Equipment:4 wheel ABS, Dual air bags front and sides/active (manual) belts with automatic passenger sensor
Standard Equipment:Power Windows, Air Conditioning, AM / FM CD, Power Brakes, Power sun / moon roof, Tilt Wheel, 6-digit Odometer

VIN# jh4dc53032c022964

i wonder what's the trick can someone really check this guy. Oh and btw the Acura is Blue with profesionally installed body kit.
Nigh7fall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 05:13 PM   #5
syrne
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to syrne

Carfax says the car was exported from Florida to Sweden. Otherwise everything was fine. I would watch for one of those ship me the money and I'll send you the car scams.
syrne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 08:19 PM   #6
Nigh7fall
AF Newbie

Do u guys know if u buy a car like that from Florida US and ship it to Canada how much will they charge for import of the car or if u don't know to tell me where can i find about that. Thanks Eddy
Nigh7fall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 01:20 AM   #7
cudacrazy73
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigh7fall
Do u guys know if u buy a car like that from Florida US and ship it to Canada how much will they charge for import of the car or if u don't know to tell me where can i find about that. Thanks Eddy
depends where the car was made we have a free trade agreement aslong as the product was made in the states or canada. like the jetta is made in mexico so duty would need to be paid and that is so crazy percent of the car.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A