Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Clubs > Atlanta SCCA
Atlanta SCCA Atlanta SCCA members come in and discuss anything from coming up Events to Solo II.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-12-2005, 04:27 PM   #1
dirtyrat92
AF Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to dirtyrat92
Sittin' Kool at the Hi Skool

WE WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS TO OUR CAR SHOW IN JULY. PLEASE COME OUT AND TRY TO HELP US WITH THIS FUND RAISER. PLEASE BRING YOUR NEW OR YOUR OLD CAR, EVEN YOUR 4x4 AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU SHOW. WE ARE ADDING NEW CLASSES EVERYDAY SO THE CLASSES WILL BE MORE THE DAY OF THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU ARE RUNNING LATE THE DAY OF SHOW WE WILL SET THE REGISTRATION UP A HOUR OR SO IF WE HAVE TOO, JUST CALL ME THE DAY OF THE SHOW ON MY CELL 423-923-2754. IF ANYONE CAN PLEASE SEND THIS EMAIL TO YOUR FRIENDS AND PASS THE WORD ON!! THANKS A LOT. Or please add it to any site you know about. If any club, business, or magazine, etc. can add this to there site it will be deeply appreciated. IF ANY CLUB HAS A CHAPTER IN TN OR THE SURROUNDING STATES PLEASE TELL THEM ABOUT THE SHOW. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN EMAIL ME BACK. Please email if you think your car club or individual is coming at rogersvilleshonlo@yahoo.com. You can also add me to your friends list bagndrg on yahoo messenger. If any vendors want to come to the show email me and we’ll work something out..
dirtyrat92 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Clubs > Atlanta SCCA