Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Rumors & Concepts
Car Rumors & Concepts Post pictures and discuss the upcoming cars, rumors and spy photos.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-19-2001, 03:47 PM   #16
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by MercCougarXR7
VERY Nice - Looks almost Jaguarish...
yeah right! looks more Rolls-Royce ish

it's supposed to be more luxurious than a Rolls (it's in the same price range, so why not? )
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
gang$tarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2001, 11:26 PM   #17
Hudson
Old Mod

My facts come from things said by Daimler-Benz executives from the day the concept was introduced at the Tokyo Auto Show. We knew from the beginning, it was a "go"project from back then.
Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2001, 07:06 AM   #18
Morpheus XIII
AF Enthusiast

So, when statements are made, they become FACTUAL, at that point? Amends are never made?
Morpheus XIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2001, 09:11 PM   #19
Morpheus XIII
AF Enthusiast

I remember that one publication I read stated that the Maybach project was placed on hold until the merge took place between Daimler-Benz and Chrysler. It also stated that it was the Chysler-side that pushed the project afterwards. Well in any case, the car is ready to be produced, and it looks virtually identical to the concept, with the exception of a more reflective background in the headlight housings. Bentley, beware.
Old 10-06-2001, 11:42 PM   #20
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Morpheus XIII
Well in any case, the car is ready to be produced, and it looks virtually identical to the concept, with the exception of a more reflective background in the headlight housings. Bentley, beware.
Do you have any links to where you read this?
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
gang$tarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2001, 03:06 PM   #21
Morpheus XIII
AF Enthusiast

Pick up the November issue of CAR (the U.K. publication); there is a column there about it.