Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Rumors & Concepts
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Rumors & Concepts Post pictures and discuss the upcoming cars, rumors and spy photos.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-26-2001, 11:10 AM   #1
imagettin2ya
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to imagettin2ya Send a message via AIM to imagettin2ya Send a message via Yahoo to imagettin2ya
Lightbulb I want everybody's opinion!

I'm fixin up an '81 Ford Ranger F150 single cab, and I want some opinions about what I should do to it.... I have in mind lots of things, but I dont know it all, and I want the opinions of other people to help me out. I have overhauled it and now want to start on the interior.. it will be dark grey and black, and we are painting it. I'm a trinkett person, and I like the little extras... I want to put a blacklight in it, and get a rearview cover and hang something on it. I'm gonna top everything with a little cowboy antenna ball I dont know exactly how the wheels are goin to look after we get it painted, but right now they look pretty gross, I want to paint the exterior metallic black, with gold flecks in it... but we're doing it ourselves, and we dont know how to get the gold flecks in there. and I wan to tint the winders black that flash gold in the sunlight to match. If you can help me with anything at all, even if its the smallest thing like a website that has rearview covers and trinketts to hang on it, I'd sure appriciate it. and also the gold flecks in the paint, I'd really like to know how to get that look. Thanks!
imagettin2ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2002, 07:45 PM   #2
CorvetteMan
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CorvetteMan
Thumbs down TRADE IT!

Trade it if you are not happy with it besides it old mabe you can get a better truck.:sun: :silly2:
CorvetteMan is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Rumors & Concepts